Home

MLB 2K12 Features

This is a discussion on MLB 2K12 Features within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #17
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 2K12 Features

The season mode definitely intrigues me; that's kind of how I played 2K10 anyway, except it was just exhibition games which kept no record of my previous games.

Looks like a bare-bone year in terms of mode upgrades, but I know deep beneath the surface there are still some good things that just weren't mentioned as "back of the box" features on this list. They might not have added 70 new things, but tidbits such as 80 additional hours of commentary are but probably some of the really nice things they have worked on with this game.

I'm also hoping for some better sounds, but I won't hold my breath on that.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yeah that is clearly info we already knew, I would love to see some new stuff about the game and gameplay that would be very nice. And the people that think that is it you guys should read up on some of your info because this stuff has been said in interviews with people about the game, just saying. I think someone only posted this stuff on here because 2K hasn't released anything else on the game and they were getting tired of not having new info. They probably wont release new info for awhile which is really aggravating because I am excited for the game every year because Madden gets old when it gets time to be baseball season and I love playing baseball games. So I would look forward to more stuff being released but not for a couple of weeks. 1 month 3 days until MLB 2K!!!
Old 02-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #19
Rookie

And they should take the My Player completely out/off the game and worry about the other problems with the game, yea I understand people like the mode but the game could be better without it because that means the can focus on the parts of the game that matters and not upgrading something that should not be on the game if its going to take away from the other parts of the game.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakDodge15
And they should take the My Player completely out/off the game and worry about the other problems with the game, yea I understand people like the mode but the game could be better without it because that means the can focus on the parts of the game that matters and not upgrading something that should not be on the game if its going to take away from the other parts of the game.
it should be on the game
what are u on? wow
Old 02-04-2012, 02:19 AM   #21
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakDodge15
Gotta disagree. I enjoy My Player, and with the right upgrades it could really be a very solid mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2012, 02:22 AM   #22
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
The season mode definitely intrigues me; that's kind of how I played 2K10 anyway, except it was just exhibition games which kept no record of my previous games.

Looks like a bare-bone year in terms of mode upgrades, but I know deep beneath the surface there are still some good things that just weren't mentioned as "back of the box" features on this list. They might not have added 70 new things, but tidbits such as 80 additional hours of commentary are but probably some of the really nice things they have worked on with this game.

I'm also hoping for some better sounds, but I won't hold my breath on that.
Agreed.

And in regards to sounds, you surely love hearing "see ya!" every time there's a deep fly (year after year)! They absolutely must keep that in!
Old 02-04-2012, 02:35 AM   #23
Rookie

Ok, Crystal Dynamics, soundtracks are not features, you could've kept the soundtrack and menu system from last year and made us all much happier.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #24
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Simple control scheme option please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »