Home

NBA 2K12 Radio Show with Da_Czar Tonight, Discussing 2K's Online Association Woe's

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Radio Show with Da_Czar Tonight, Discussing 2K's Online Association Woe's within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2012, 12:44 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K12 Radio Show with Da_Czar Tonight, Discussing 2K's Online Association Woe's

Make sure you tune in at 7:00 PM EST tonight, as Da_Czar discusses NBA 2K12's Online Association woes. Submit a few questions here, he might be able to answer them over the airwaves.
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Basic:
release calendar(free)+ actually adjust the speed of the schedule+reset fallen party games+streamline trades(less than 1 day)+adjust better time for each round of playoffs+allow friendly matches to test players
Important:
allow re-enter the league+use the hidden players for the draft of 2012+allow administrators to control the league
Old 02-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5
I would add the ability to change sliders as well as settings once the dynasty has started.

It's asinine that if you find that the settings aren't perfect you have to start a brand new dynasty and hope you have it right.

We should be able to control the advance speed after the dynasty has started. The game severely needs some sort of manual advance. No reason that every user in the dynasty should be sitting idle due to everyone all caught up on their games.

I understand the logic of the automatic advance but there should defiinitely be some way for the commish to bump the day forward.

I agree with streamlining trades.

Allow players to upload custom draft classes into the online dynasties.

Add the ability to set up scrimages. Give commisioner the ability to reset games.

For the fantasy drafts add ability to sort players while drafting as well as the ability to see the full length of the contracts.

Give the commissioner ability to override and veto trades or add a league vote to block trades.

When doing a fantasy draft, set all teams draft picks to have equal value or at least make that an option. No reason in a fantasy draft for the Twolves to have a 3 and a half star rated draft pick while other teams worth 1 or 1 and a half stars.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
Pro

THey should really take a look at the NCAA Online Dynasty. If I wanted to have a dynasty where we sim through the first season or two that should be an option. The automatic advance is a complete failure.

I also think it would be great to be able to apply roster updates to the dynasty in progress.

Also what's the status on the website and the ability to keep up with the online associations online as was promised.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #5
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K12 Radio Show with Da_Czar Tonight, Discussing 2K's Online Association Woe'

Quote:
Originally Posted by threattonature
THey should really take a look at the NCAA Online Dynasty. If I wanted to have a dynasty where we sim through the first season or two that should be an option. The automatic advance is a complete failure.

I also think it would be great to be able to apply roster updates to the dynasty in progress.

Also what's the status on the website and the ability to keep up with the online associations online as was promised.
Good show tonight

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #6
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Thanks Rock !!
Old 02-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #7
Pro

First time listening but I was feeling the show.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »