Home

MLB 2K12 Screenshots (2-10-12)

This is a discussion on MLB 2K12 Screenshots (2-10-12) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
C'mon! Why can't they add all of the renovations to target field?!? It shouldn't be that hard
Old 02-11-2012, 09:21 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 2K12 Screenshots (2-10-12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls321974
I just don't get it why 2K keeps doing things wrong that drastically. Colors are way off, too. I just thought Fielder is going to play for the Dodgers when I saw that picture for the first time. If that's supposed to be a Tigers uniform, my name's Britney from now on...
Ha-ha @ that last comment. My point exactly about the little things like uni colors which I talked about in a thread yesterday. Questionable graphics, animations, gameplay, bugs, etc. are all part of every game. But there's just no excuse for these same issues every single year with all the little things (missing/outdated players' pics being another) they could and should get right.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #19
MVP

dodgerblue's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by peigone
Ha-ha @ that last comment. My point exactly about the little things like uni colors which I talked about in a thread yesterday. Questionable graphics, animations, gameplay, bugs, etc. are all part of every game. But there's just no excuse for these same issues every single year with all the little things (missing/outdated players' pics being another) they could and should get right.
I remember when 2k7 had dodger stadium looking teal instead of blue. Glad they finally fixed that but yeah, the palette has always been off.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #20
Rookie

Bulls321974's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by peigone
Absolutely true...
Old 02-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

So if the graphics haven't changed (per many on this board) how is it that Prince Fielder has suddenly lost 100 lbs, when in 2k11 his player model looked great?

I get 2k's color palette is bad. This has been an issue for a while. But the 1 thing 2k does well is Player Models & Sig Styles. So to claim otherwise because of a screen shot, we'll I guess it's OS being OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #22
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16

Those screenshots are an upgrade from last year. As long as they didnt mess with the fun factor of this game I will be happy. The nitpickers go back to curling your hair!!!!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #23
Rookie

Bulls321974's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bimmer
Those screenshots are an upgrade from last year. As long as they didnt mess with the fun factor of this game I will be happy. The nitpickers go back to curling your hair!!!!
Has nothing to do with nitpicking at all. We're talking facts here. I'm an advertising graphic designer, so I have to tell red from magenta and all the other hues in between there. If I wasn't able to do that, I wouldn't have had that job for that long...

Last edited by Bulls321974; 02-11-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #24
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls321974
Has nothing to do with nitpicking at all. We're talking facts here. I'm an advertising graphic designer, so I have to tell red from magenta and all the other hues in between there. If I wasn't able to do that, I wouldn't have had that job for that long...
I understand Bulls. It is clear that 2k needs a good graphics designer. I played this game for the first time last year and it was fun. I guess there are 2 ways to look at this game, A. What are they doing right? B. What did they fail to do.

I seen an improvement in graphics in those screenshots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »