Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Screenshots - D. Howard, J. Roenick, M. Faulk and Sugar Ray

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Screenshots - D. Howard, J. Roenick, M. Faulk and Sugar Ray within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Screenshots - D. Howard, J. Roenick, M. Faulk and Sugar Ray

Check out the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 screenshots, featuring Dwight Howard, Jeremy Roenick, Marshall Faulk and Sugar Ray Leonard.

You can only get these players, if you pre-order at Amazon.
Quote:
Pre-order Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 and receive the Amazon exclusive sports celebrity golfer pack including Ice Hockey legend Jeremy Roenick, Football Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk, Basketball super-star Dwight Howard and Boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard plus a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
The only thing that I could think of reading about this is "Clutching at straws". Just shows that EA's target audience is kids who play video games, not golf fans or those of us who play golf. Sigh.......
Old 02-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Screenshots - D. Howard, J. Roenick, M. Faulk and Sugar R

Why does EA continually think that crap like this actually sells games. People who buy golf games are golf fans. End of story. People who buy sports games are sports fans. End of story. These same people want the games they buy to represent the sport as realistically as possible. End of story.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Screenshots - D. Howard, J. Roenick, M. Faulk and Sugar R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocat
Just shows that EA's target audience is kids who play video games, not golf fans or those of us who play golf. Sigh.......
Is there a target audience that would actually be interested in retired old guys who used to be sports stars? Other than their own family members that is?
Old 02-15-2012, 01:17 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 22

This has GOT to be a joke. Smfh

Love how Dwight Howard looks more like himself than the namesake of the franchise. What a sham.

Someone else, PLEASE MAKE A GOLF GAME FOR CONSOLES!!! NOW!! This is a disgrace. Like seriously, who the hell is the yes man that OKs crap like this.

EA: "Hey guys, let's not actually improve anything and just shove all these new features in that you could do in 2005 (Change flight path of ball, adjusting your stance) and add celebrities no one cares about. Yea, that will sell games!! We're EA!!"

Last edited by 1Rose; 02-15-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2012, 01:23 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3
So when do I get to play as Charles Barkley in a Pro-Am in Tiger Woods PGA Tour?

Last edited by ven0m43; 02-15-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 9
I believe this is a pre-order bonus from one of the stores isnt it?? I know when I first saw this as a "bonus" the thought that came to my mind was why and who comes up with this stuff? What golfer in there right mind wants to play with any of these 4 characters??

So they can create these 4 guys which probably means they have to pay them something but am I am able to move around in the tee-box??
Old 02-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #8
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27
They can't fire the guy at EA Sports who gave the green light to this quick enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »