Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (2-15-12) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (2-15-12) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (2-15-12) - Video of Changes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu130
I lol'd....unless you were serious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by facade63
lol your really getting that mad over some stupid socks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Please tell me you aren't being serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachozen1
go back to nba elite
Trolling. You know you're doing it right when you get these kinds of responses.

To clarify for those who can't see past the sarcasm, it was sarcasm. I understand that sort of thing can easily get lost when it's in writing.

All I really care about are accurate ratings and the inclusion of most players. I can live with a game that is lacking a 36-year-old 14th man.
NEW YORK YANKEES
23 27 28 32 36-39 41 43 47 49-53 56 58 61 62 77 78 96 98-00 09

Last edited by djwax90; 02-15-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #26
Rookie

Bulls321974's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubbs
Yeah, still no art modifications.

And still no update to the Wizards shoe/sock color for road games. Was hoping they woulda made this update back when the Heat, Bulls, Kings etc....got their shoe/sock update.
"Update" is actually the wrong term to use in this regard. It took 2K more than three months to "update" all that which was already done wrong when NBA 2K11 was released. During the course of the following months 2K was fixing Sacramento's, Chicago's and Portland's home socks/shoes from black to white, only to do the same mistake again when releasing NBA 2K12!!! Seriously: That's what I call bad control over a project. How could they not integrate all the 2K11 fixes, regarding accessories, shoes and socks, into NBA 2K12? That's truly a bad joke and tells me how chaotic 2K has been working on their last titles. If you or I were working as careless as them in our jobs, we would have been fired twice already...

Last edited by Bulls321974; 02-15-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #27
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0

The fact that Tiago Splitter hasn't been updated is a joke. And Matt Bonner's been rebounding and defending more like a C lately than a D, but I'm not going to get started on the Spurs outside of Splitter. He's one of the better centers in the NBA and easily one of the most efficient. Even on the offensive end, which is supposedly his weak suit. It's also hilarious to me that Ike Diogu is still on the team in this game. I don't get what the excuse is now that Ginobili's back to fill the roster spot.

I have no idea how Pekovic still hasn't been updated. He's rated a 56 but he's clear cut the best big on the team not named Kevin Love.

Only thing that made me say cool was that Jeremy Pargo had finally been added. But then again his rating is the same as Shelby's 56, I doubt he's even useable. Point guards who can't shoot and pass the ball like 7 footers don't help much believe it or not.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:46 AM   #28
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10
I'm a knicks fan and im very happy to see they updated Jermy Lin, i think he was a 54 rating before;b ut he should've been updated to a 73. At least he's playable now in the game!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #29
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
I'm a knicks fan and im very happy to see they updated Jermy Lin, i think he was a 54 rating before;b ut he should've been updated to a 73. At least he's playable now in the game!
Question regarding your team. When Davis is ready to return do you think he will start or Lin?
Old 02-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #30
Legend in the making...

CallMeDrop's Arena

OVR: 9
Lin should definitely start regardless if B-Diddy comes back or not. They've one 6 straight with him starting and the team is starting to believe again.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #31
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Question regarding your team. When Davis is ready to return do you think he will start or Lin?
Maybe they pull a Clippers and start him at SG? Doubtful.

They've got too much depth at PG...I wouldn't be surprised if some deals happened before the deadline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #32
Rookie

SnakeEyez's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockdownD
I would of thought Jeremy Lin would of been rated in the 70's also. The biggest thing that stands out to me that is dragging down his overall rating is 3pts, his rating for that is only 55. Now that seems crazy to me!
Hard to win games with clutch 3pter's like last night with only a 55 rating.. lol.

I agree he's under rated a bit... 75 would be a suitable overall without jumping the gun too much after only 6 games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »