Home

MLB 12 The Show Video - American League Uniforms

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Video - American League Uniforms within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2012, 05:47 PM   #25
Rookie

douggoud's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 12 The Show Video - American League Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod2k9
I was hoping for the 1993-1996 Western look Angels jerseys or the 1997-2001 Disney angels jerseys.

I wouldn't care if it was either of those, or even the 1961 era jerseys (with the halo around the top of the hat), ANYTHING but the same jersey for both of the retro jersey slots. Well, I'm gonna start praying for it to be in 13'

"All Angels Go To Heaven"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #26
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggoud
I wouldn't care if it was either of those, or even the 1961 era jerseys (with the halo around the top of the hat), ANYTHING but the same jersey for both of the retro jersey slots. Well, I'm gonna start praying for it to be in 13'
It might be in both slots because that's the only historical jersey that the SCEA guys could get in the game. It always seems like the Angels are tight lipped with what they are going to wear in the Show.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #27
Rookie

douggoud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
It might be in both slots because that's the only historical jersey that the SCEA guys could get in the game. It always seems like the Angels are tight lipped with what they are going to wear in the Show.
I don't know about that, I've never seen the White Sox wear either of those two (extremely hidious mind you) historical jerseys that they have in the game. And also, the Angels have only worn those lower case "a" jerseys last year, and thats it, and they've been in the game since 08 or 09? So I don't think thats the problem, I'm beginning to think that the guys at SCEA hate the Angels, lol (not to mention, I just recently, yesterday in fact, got the Angels PSN avatar, and, I'm pretty sure they just put it up, because it wasn't there since I last checked in January, lol)

Last edited by douggoud; 02-27-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #28
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggoud
I don't know about that, I've never seen the White Sox wear either of those two (extremely hidious mind you) historical jerseys that they have in the game. And also, the Angels have only worn those lower case "a" jerseys last year, and thats it, and they've been in the game since 08 or 09? So I don't think thats the problem, I'm beginning to think that the guys at SCEA hate the Angels, lol
The red version of the "White Sox" jerseys will be worn during select games this year (I want to say Wednesday night games). They were worn by the team in the 60's if I remember right. The other jerseys were worn by the team in between the great wars.

I don't think SCEA hates the Angels; I just don't think they get the rights to change them up like they do from other teams. It's been said on here that some teams give a lot more room for SCEA to work with than others.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #29
Rookie

douggoud's Arena

Quote:
The red version of the "White Sox" jerseys will be worn during select games this year (I want to say Wednesday night games). They were worn by the team in the 60's if I remember right. The other jerseys were worn by the team in between the great wars.

I don't think SCEA hates the Angels; I just don't think they get the rights to change them up like they do from other teams. It's been said on here that some teams give a lot more room for SCEA to work with than others.
Well I've never seen those jerseys (and to be honest, I'm glad I haven't, lol)

But yeah, if thats true, you'd think the Angels would be able to give them some more room now. Or rather, they should, lol, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I HATE the lower ccase "a" jerseys. Almost as bad as most people make the periwinke blue jerseys out to be, lol. It just seems, unprofessional like to me. I can't think of other teams that have used lower case letters on their caps.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #30
Puck Dynasty

soxnut1018's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
The White Sox will wear those jerseys every Sunday home game.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #31
Pro

Doran's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxnut1018
The White Sox will wear those jerseys every Sunday home game.
Forgot about those, too. Adding them to the Table.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #32
Banned

erica 69's Arena

OVR: 0
what is so hard to give us all the team jerseys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »