Home

FIFA Street Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on FIFA Street Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #9
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: FIFA Street Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Is it on the PSN yest? I didn't see it. I did a search too.
Just did a search and found it. Typed in 'fifa street' and it was the first one.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA Street Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Impressions Her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Keep playing the demo cant get enough it. Better and more realistic than Fifa 12 and PES 2012 combined
Certainly isn't more realistic.

Old 02-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 18

I am trying real hard not to like it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2012, 09:52 PM   #12
Rookie

sars973's Arena

OVR: 0

Just played for about an hour on PS3.

I like that you can import your Be-a-Pro from FIFA 12 for the World Tour mode. I played the 1st street game and then the game in Belgium/Germany and won both easily.

Played then in the "Street" mode as my created team (71 overall) against Man City (83 overall). I won 4-2 easily, it wasn't even a challenge to get past Man City's players.

Switched then to see if playing as Man City vs. my created team would be easier and it was SUPER EASY to win. 5-0 and the players on my created team didn't even attempt a shot I don't think.

The demo is set to "Easy" right?

It's pretty fun and I like how it plays.

BUT I don't like the player/on field chatter; it's terrible.

I'd buy the full game if it was like $30 new; not $60 though.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sars973
Just played for about an hour on PS3.

I like that you can import your Be-a-Pro from FIFA 12 for the World Tour mode. I played the 1st street game and then the game in Belgium/Germany and won both easily.

Played then in the "Street" mode as my created team (71 overall) against Man City (83 overall). I won 4-2 easily, it wasn't even a challenge to get past Man City's players.

Switched then to see if playing as Man City vs. my created team would be easier and it was SUPER EASY to win. 5-0 and the players on my created team didn't even attempt a shot I don't think.

The demo is set to "Easy" right?

It's pretty fun and I like how it plays.

BUT I don't like the player/on field chatter; it's terrible.

I'd buy the full game if it was like $30 new; not $60 though.
It does look like they have improved the Impact Engine a bit to me. Yeah the game is on Easy. Semi Assisted I assume for both shooting and passing?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:25 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0
The game is really fun to play.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 12
Time for a Bold Statement

Fifa Street's 'Streetball control' is the greatest addition to sports gameplay since NHL's total stick control. Quite possibly, even better!

I was expecting this game to be fun, but it turns out its fun, deep, Balanced, features a bevy of options, OTP, Street Network community and it goes on and on. Plus, the offensive arsenal at your disposal doesn't make for a mess of a game like old FIFA Streets. Defense is very easy and has to power to shut down Pannas or Air Beats with one or two buttons, and the right timing of course.

The Controls in this game are supertight, almost ultra responsive.
The Animations are on par with anything FIFA.
The Gameplay is a near perfect mix of arcade and sim.
The Sound does a good job at conveying the atmosphere and putting you on the court.
The Options are many, potentially offering hundreds of hours of good times. From dozens and dozens of players and teams, to freestyle players, to mode customization. 35 some odd venues to play in. Fifa Street is doing many things that its peers don't seem to consider.
The (many) game modes should cater to many people, including single player franchise/association types.
The Online (to me at least) holds promise to be the best OTP experience to date.

I mean, this game is every part authentic to Futsal as FIFA 12 is to Futbol.

Besides any baseball game you can name, FIFA Street does 1-on-1 match-ups better than any sports game on the market. (OK, i admit, I wasn't thinking about boxing, MMA, tennis or R*'s excellent Table Tennis game from a few years ago. But for a team sports game, you really can't beat FIFA Street)

Playing against friends harkens back to days of NBA Street 2, where friends who didn't even like sports would play with 3 other players, 2 per side till 3am on a school night.

IMO (and probably factually) FIFA Street is back and better than ever. 'Not- too-over-the-top' arcade gameplay mixed with FIFA 12's physics and gameplay engine make for a realistic, almost simulation representation of real life street footy.

Now, if only they can figure out a way to make the Streetball Control translate into a new NBA Street. Think about it...

Last edited by 2k10Fonzarelli; 02-29-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #16
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5

I am loving this game, really addictive. Hopefully it'll do the same in the full game.

I am assuming you can't change the difficulty in the demo?...I am sure you will be in the final game, right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »