Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-9-12) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-9-12) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-9-12) - Video of Changes Included

Knicks with black accsrs. on away games?
Old 03-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #18
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookItsOP
How is Rondo not like a 90+?
Which one of his individual attributes needs upping? Or should they just force him to reach a 90 rating?

And why should he be a 90 rating anyway?
Old 03-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacat22

And I have to say if you tweet the nba 2k insider he does listen at least in regard to player ratings.
Not even a chance, only if maybe 2000 guys ask for an update for the same player. But nobody will tweet the insider about guys like Avery Bradley or those kind of players. I have tweeted him a lot of times about players who need an update and a decrease and I even gave him stats proving that a change was needed, and no update or anything.

This is the worst year of the last 3 or 4 in terms of player ratings, roster updates and communication with the developers. I just hope they fire whoever is in charge of player ratings because THEY SUCK this year, the insider has no idea about what he is doing...

Last edited by Norris_Cole; 03-09-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

I guess we will have to disagree.

Any name I have tweeted to him, I have seen an update.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #21
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
Man, completely unrelated to the roster but...

That song IS THE WORST PIECE OF GARBAGE EVER.

And to think, 2k actually PAID that dude to use that song. Paid him in REAL MONEY.

Sorry.

The rosters look decent though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #22
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Rondo is a beast but like others said I don't think he reaches the 90's until he can improve shooting ratings consistently. Out of all the point guards I would say he is top two defensive, top rebounder top two or three in assist last in shooting. No matter who is in your top five that is how I see it. Those shooting numbers brings him down but he still is like a 85 and is pretty much rated correctly.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #23
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
This is the worst year of the last 3 or 4 in terms of player ratings, roster updates and communication with the developers. I just hope they fire whoever is in charge of player ratings because THEY SUCK this year, the insider has no idea about what he is doing...
I'd have to disagree with everything except the communication. I'm not the basketball expert many of you are but it seems ratings in most cases are at best subjective and get argued in every forum across every sport on this website. This year I think they've released far more roster updates w/far more consistency than in any year previous so don't see how it's anywhere close to be the "worst in 3-4 years".

Do agree w/you re the communication aspect; there hasn't been much of a dialogue at all even with the addition of a community liason this year. While I don't think this or any other community should be the leading driver towards development of the game, I would think there would've been more of an effort to have a presence on the boards so debates don't carom so wildly out of control

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 03-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #24
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26
How does Batum have an 84 close and Aldridge has a 76? And JR Smith (after 6 games) had his midrange dropped 21 points, and has been updated in EVERY update since he came to the league. Meanwhile guys like Gortat & Courtney Lee still can't shoot midrange jumpers. For the love of god, he's attempted 10 shots from midrange. I understand lowering him from 91 but is that really enough to warrant a 70???

Last edited by iLLosophy; 03-09-2012 at 12:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »