Home

NCAA Football 13 Features New Passing System, Enhanced Commentary and More

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Features New Passing System, Enhanced Commentary and More within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2012, 08:36 PM   #25
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: First Preview of New Features in NCAA '13

I hope the mid-game updates show Reese in the studio telling us that Matt Barkley threw for 6 touchdowns against Cal in a game earlier today or possible a game winning field goal was blocked and an undefeated top tier team lost to an underdog, unranked team. Oh wow I am getting pumped. Trophy presentations will add a lot of new excitement and I am glad to see they are improving audio and commentary.

The gameplay I will hold off on until they release the blog because I know everyone will complain and moan about that until then. Give me the goods that keeps me coming back to play the game and make it feel like that gameday atmosphere with superb presenation, and they will have my $60. I am still playing NCAA 12, so I am happy with the gameplay.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #26
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 13 Features New Passing System, Enhanced Commentary and More

I am most excited about the dynasty news. I need to hear something about the coaching carousel to bite, but the scouting system in recruiting is already biting at me to buy the game just for it.

Avoid hype machine... avoid...

avoid...

Old 03-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #27
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: First Preview of New Features in NCAA '13

Ok I'm glad they are finally working on the passing this year and trying to make it better. Also loving to hear that the Defense will be reading and reacting now. Hopefully that will take away the Super Linebacker and CB mirror imaging the WR route crap. But what concerns me is that there is no mention on wheather there will be better Dline/Oline interaction. New passing system doesn't mean nothing if my oline is allowing the AI D front four to get pass them and not give my QB time in the pocket. But overall I'm loving what I'm hearing so far. But like everyone else. I need to see video before deciding to buy it. I hope it turns out to be good this year. It is a wait and see game now.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #28
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47
Looks promising, but that's easy to say when you have just 5 blurbs of hyped features.
I like that they have set dates for the release of the info.
I think Wazzu said it best, I'm cautiously optimistic.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 13
No Vita version it appears?
Old 03-12-2012, 08:57 PM   #30
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDakHusker
Looks promising, but that's easy to say when you have just 5 blurbs of hyped features.
I like that they have set dates for the release of the info.
I think Wazzu said it best, I'm cautiously optimistic.
Well NCAA12 wasn't that bad last year. Only thing that made me stop playing a month after I bought it was Super Linebackers, Ball Trajectory, CB Mirror imaging, Oline not holding blocks very long when it came to passing and running agaist the AI. But if that stuff gets improved greatly this year. Then I will be super happy and it will be a day one buy for me. But you are right. Been careful until I see video.

P.S. Plus the upside of NCAA13 for me this year is. That I still have the EA season pass. NCAA13 is included in on the pass. So I can play it 3 days before it comes out. So I will reserve at GS and then play is 3 days early to get a feel for it.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #31
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37
Scouting players should give recruiting a much needed boost. No more recruiting 4 and 5 stars to find out they are terrible at everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #32
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

After what EA threw at us last year I'll be waiting about a week to pick it up, although this sounds promising.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »