Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-23-12) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-23-12) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2012, 08:00 AM   #9
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Official 2K Roster 03/23/12 is now up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_superman
No disrespect to anyone that did that roster because it is good work, but that is not Gerald Green, it is Brad Sellers from the 88-89 bulls, it is probably the best anyone is gonna get though.
Everyone correct me if I am wrong, but, that Gerald Green CAP that 2K made has the draft information on player card which leads me to believe we might be able to figure out how to do the same with our CAPs.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:01 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
I am curious, I am trying to go into the view where you can edit accessories etc. and everytime I try my system freezes up and I have to start over. Looks like the roster has a glitch.

I tried it on the free agents and I get the same freeze issue. I was wondering why I actually had to download the new roster versus simply resetting them. Hope 2K sees this issue soon and fixes it.
downloaded the roster and went into manage roster in the main menu, don't seem to have a problem with editing any players. i'm on 360, about to start what will hopefully be my last association but the glitch claim scares me. what player/team/game mode were you in? also green doesn't appear to be a cap from what i can see, i mean it has a real pic none of his career stats though. this the same roster?

Last edited by nosambob808; 03-23-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #11
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26

This is like waking up early to watch the latest episode of a sitcom.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #12
MVP

Twista209's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosambob808
downloaded the roster and went into manage roster in the main menu, don't seem to have a problem with editing any players. i'm on 360, about to start what will hopefully be my last association but the glitch claim scares me. what player/team/game mode were you in? also green doesn't appear to be a cap from what i can see, i mean it has a real pic none of his career stats though. this the same roster?
Yes sir, Green has no career stats and from what others are claiming his cyberface is of another NBA player from the 90s. Let me try and explain in detail what is happening to me.

Logged into Xbox live account. Started NBA2K12; checked online to see if the new roster was ready; went back and reset the rosters and it keeps resetting the roster to the original NBA2K12 roster from launch date. I do not even have this roster saved anywhere. I cleared the cache and it still defaults to that roster. So now I download the new roster from 2k; load it and look it over. I click on any player and I can see their player cards etc. But when I attempt to edit them it will completely freeze up and I have to restart. This is the first time that I have not been able to reset roster and it automatically load the new one just released from 2K.

I am out of ideas.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #13
MVP

Twista209's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
This is like waking up early to watch the latest episode of a sitcom.
I can only agree and LoL at this statement!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:25 AM   #14
MVP

Twista209's Arena

It makes me even more angry that 2K STILL has yet to add most of the missing players from teams and FA.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:26 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Yes sir, Green has no career stats and from what others are claiming his cyberface is of another NBA player from the 90s. Let me try and explain in detail what is happening to me.

Logged into Xbox live account. Started NBA2K12; checked online to see if the new roster was ready; went back and reset the rosters and it keeps resetting the roster to the original NBA2K12 roster from launch date. I do not even have this roster saved anywhere. I cleared the cache and it still defaults to that roster. So now I download the new roster from 2k; load it and look it over. I click on any player and I can see their player cards etc. But when I attempt to edit them it will completely freeze up and I have to restart. This is the first time that I have not been able to reset roster and it automatically load the new one just released from 2K.

I am out of ideas.
I'm by no means a pro at all this newfangled technology stuff but here's what i did that seems to work for me without any problems that i've found to this point. go to 2kshare, download the latest roster and save it as a new file, go to load rosters and load said file and bam, good to go so far. on another note, wtf is up with Durant having a plus 1? ie he's a 93 but his rating has the blue arrow next to it making him a 94, only player i've seen this with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #16
MVP

Twista209's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosambob808
I'm by no means a pro at all this newfangled technology stuff but here's what i did that seems to work for me without any problems that i've found to this point. go to 2kshare, download the latest roster and save it as a new file, go to load rosters and load said file and bam, good to go so far. on another note, wtf is up with Durant having a plus 1? ie he's a 93 but his rating has the blue arrow next to it making him a 94, only player i've seen this with.
Thanks for the assistance bro. I tried all that, I even tried an old roster file I had saved on usb and it is doing the same thing. I will have to clean all 2K off harddrive and start over which is fine. Since we are on a roster topic. Any idea how to unlock all the Legend teams without playing all those damn games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »