Home

3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

This is a discussion on 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2012, 10:28 PM   #17
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
could be some Studio Updates from Reece Davis.....
For the love of God, let it be this, and let it be done well.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #18
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovt
They probably added a few new commentary lines or something. They've said things like this before and added ~10 sayings that had vastly different audio quality than the rest of the comments.

I find 2 things interesting about this. 1) They're still focusing on static entrances 2) All of their 'great new features' they admit they took from other games (parachuting entrance from BF3, dynamic lighting and motion blur from fifa I think they said).

Its great that we get these things, but anyone else find it amusing that other EA games never need to borrow innovations from NCAA/Madden? Just a one way street eh

Edit - sorry if I sound jaded. '12 just really bothered me more than previous iterations such that I'm finding it really hard to get excited about anything they say
No, I feel the same way, traded in NCAA way earlier than normal last year, but I will say if these borrowing techniques help out in advancing NCAA where it needs to be, why should I care where it came from?
Old 04-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #19
Banned

raquelraul12's Arena

OVR: 0

I want the home crowd to be "in the game" and going nuts when I break a 50 yard TD run.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 13

I'm glad this crap is coming out in April. If we were getting this as 'hype up' material in late May or June, I'd be pissed.

Sorry EA. Not gunna get excited about you making things blurry or adding in a few more schools intros that I never play with/against.

(Anyone catch the same ****ty dreads? God...)
Old 04-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #21
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
No, I feel the same way, traded in NCAA way earlier than normal last year, but I will say if these borrowing techniques help out in advancing NCAA where it needs to be, why should I care where it came from?
I hear you. As I said, Im glad they're doing it to help the game. I just find it interesting all their advancements are basically just trying to catch up with other games. And when you consider that graphics have typically been NCAA's 'strong' suit this generation... sigh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #22
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Maybe I am just too optimistic but I really don't get why more people aren't heartened by what little we saw today. Personally, considering the fact about EA having shared technology among it's games and them mentioning EAC (EA Canada) quite a few times, I am really itching for gameplay on April 17th.

I don't know how many people noticed but Tiburon and EA football seem to be trending towards utilizing EA Canada tech and talent quite a bit. Taking a look at gameplay features that are currently in FIFA and NHL but weren't in NCAA 12 might give some insight about what's in store for NCAA 13.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #23
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Maybe I am just too optimistic but I really don't get why more people aren't heartened by what little we saw today. Personally, considering the fact about EA having shared technology among it's games and them mentioning EAC (EA Canada) quite a few times, I am really itching for gameplay on April 17th.
I'm only itching for the gameplay blog because what they showed today was so uninspiring(besides the commentary, which I still have to hear in-game).

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6

Every year they always spend seemingly too much time on the stadiums. They're good enough already. Except of course how jagged they always look.

I am glad they are working on the audio. I fear that although they are making the crowd sound more 'realistic', my biggest issue was how they (and the commentators) reacted to in-game situations. The crowd could not tell the difference between a big play in a close game vs an inconsequential 'big play' in a blowout game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »