Home

NCAA Football 13 Video - Just a Little More Gameplay Footage

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Video - Just a Little More Gameplay Footage within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #9
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: g4tv video with tiny bit more footage

There is one thing that I took away from this: the guy doing the interview has clearly never played NCAA Football.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #10
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionden_56
The sack they show over and over and over again is so discouraging. There is no way that ever actually happens in real life. He's off balance, yet turns a perfect 180 and drills the QB.

Other than the trophy animations, it looks like the exact same game as NCAA 12. If it didn't have the number 13 on it I would have never known.
That sack is just disgusting. Definitely killed some of the hope I had, lol. Still waiting on the 17th though.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #11
Rookie

arobbi3's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
That sack is just disgusting. Definitely killed some of the hope I had, lol. Still waiting on the 17th though.
The sack LOOKS bad, but that's the correct outcome of the play. The bullrush animation takes much longer than it should. He takes two steps more than he should after destroying the tackle. It is disappointing to see the animation continue the quick movements like that, but the play definitely should have ended with a sack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #12
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Sigh............All I know is they better have been blitzing in order for that read option running play to be blown up in the backfield like that. As soon as he got the ball he was creamed. Please don't tell me EA didn't fix that.

And what is with the DL doing a 180 degree turn on a DIME AGAIN to get the sack ? And also how come the QB didn't even attempt to run away or roll out ?

This is starting to look like another year of heavy roster edits to fix this game. Sigh..........

And FYI, motion blur don't appear to be making a difference at all. Is this another feature that is ONLY visible during a highlight reel ? Because I can't tell the difference between with it or without it.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 7

Could someone do a mashup of 2011-2012-and the little bit of 2013 gameplay and then have people guess which game is which?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Hopefully there are new cleats (I didn't see any).. like Madden did last year adding several types for each brand.
lmao people like you lmao
Old 04-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

More of the same? I hope not. Until EA focuses on "moving" more life like I dont care about the graphics. Yes that sack looks HORRIBLE so does most of this game if you compare it to real life.

The Running, tackling, animation quality lol. I not saying this game looks and play crappy but it looks and plays crappy when you compare it to real life or better games...

if this is the only game you play of course you're gonna think it looks and plays great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #16
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - Just a Little More Gameplay Footage

It seems like every year I buy this game I play less and less(with the expection of 10 I didn't buy at all). 13 seems like more of the same not interested. Have been gone for awhile just peeked in and already I'm disappointed.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »