Home

MLB 2K12 $1 Million Perfect Game Challenge Has Begun

This is a discussion on MLB 2K12 $1 Million Perfect Game Challenge Has Begun within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2012, 12:19 PM   #9
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 2K12 $1 Million Perfect Game Challenge Has Begun

Yeah I played 5 games last night and always got hit on late in the game...And can't score for crap, with the swingstick...classic bat and I was knocking them out the park...I hate these rules, but I want my money..lmao!

Will play more tonight...........
Old 04-05-2012, 12:40 PM   #10
Rookie

Schreck's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHardRock
So I pitched a perfect game a couple hours ago, got a Congrats screen with some codes I had to put in on the 2k website. After I entered it it said I had to wait 2 days to hear back from them so now its killing me. Anyone know what happens next? My perfect game score was 626. I'm treating you all to Red Lobster if I win the million! Hahahaha
Uh, how'd you get CC Sabathia? The only actual game yesterday was between Miami and the Cards. I thought you had to use the set lineups for the actual games each day? Of course, when I tried to do that, they had the starters completely wrong anyway, was supposed to be Kyle Lohse vs Josh Johnson, instead it was Jake Westbrook vs. Ricky Nolasco. They are both awful, but I did get through 5 with Nolasco a few times. Anyway, I'm just curious if getting a perfect game with CC on a day he didn't actually pitch is going to do you any good, the rules specifically say that is not allowed.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schreck
Uh, how'd you get CC Sabathia? The only actual game yesterday was between Miami and the Cards. I thought you had to use the set lineups for the actual games each day? Of course, when I tried to do that, they had the starters completely wrong anyway, was supposed to be Kyle Lohse vs Josh Johnson, instead it was Jake Westbrook vs. Ricky Nolasco. They are both awful, but I did get through 5 with Nolasco a few times. Anyway, I'm just curious if getting a perfect game with CC on a day he didn't actually pitch is going to do you any good, the rules specifically say that is not allowed.
the yankees mets spring training game was available last night. with the 2k million dollar challenge mode selectable. since they dont let you switch teams or anything once you pick the mode i assumed playing them even with the spring training stadium was ok, they had the opening day rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #12
Rookie

Schreck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhitsrandy
the yankees mets spring training game was available last night. with the 2k million dollar challenge mode selectable. since they dont let you switch teams or anything once you pick the mode i assumed playing them even with the spring training stadium was ok, they had the opening day rosters.
Huh, that's weird. They had the right opening day rosters for a spring training game but not for the actual game that mattered? I love 2k, but geez . Oh well, that's not the gamer's fault, I'd have to think they would have to count it if they allowed it in the challenge mode, just doesn't make sense with the rules they put into place.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schreck
Who said I used him? Actually it was Jeremy Guthrie of the Rockies. I'm just curious what's supposed to happen next if anyone knows.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:56 PM   #14
Rookie

Schreck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHardRock
Who said I used him? Actually it was Jeremy Guthrie of the Rockies. I'm just curious what's supposed to happen next if anyone knows.
Nobody, I was talking to the guy that said he used CC, even though he didn't get a perfect game I was just curious. The rules state that you're supposed to play regular season games with the actual players playing that day, but they had the spring training games up and apparently the little perfect game challenge logo shows up even when you pick those, so maybe they are usable. Just seems weird that they would be is all I'm saying. That's a 2k problem though, not yours or anybody else's that played it out.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

The interesting thing that some of the regular season games today have the wrong pitching match-ups.

Detroit didn't have Verlander pitching and Dodgers don't have Clayton Kershaw on the mound
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #16
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Wow - already 11 people on the leader board. Yankees #52 seems to have been crushing it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »