Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Baltimore Ravens New Nike Uniform

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Baltimore Ravens New Nike Uniform within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #17
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Baltimore Ravens New Nike Uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Decent pic but it just confirms that I DO NOT like the two color collar at all.
The Texans have the full collar, and it's awful. The Ravens, and a few other teams, don't have a two-tone collar. It's just the fly wire on the chest area. The collar stripe ends were the black ends.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 30
The action shot of Ray looks good. Love the lighting but not sure if I see a diff from 12.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #19
Rookie

B-Lo-Z-Ro's Arena

OVR: 1
its looking great but ithink the jerseys new materials lack the shine of the reebok ones.. im sure these are the early stages.. isee they still have the nfl gloves on..
Old 04-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #20
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
The swoosh looks a bit off I dunno why? The thing that stands out to me the most is how 3D grass is STILL only in instant replay/cut scenes (evidenced by the "Collar" picture back ground flat grass). So we can check that one off the list.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #21
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
Where are the leg and knee pads???
If you look at the closeup of the pants you can clearly see the outline for the pads......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #22
Banned

Sppash101's Arena

OVR: 2
If that's the madden 13 graphics, i say... SCREW YOU MADDEN! By now you would think they would at least be able to have freaking tats on nfl players arms!. What player in the NFL has not tats? Seriously? Every game has freaking tats. NBA 2k12 has tats. They even have loose flowing jerseys! Why can't Madden get their head out their A$$ and make a decent football game. **** hire me and ill make the damn game! Ever herd of a better Passing System? Like using both analogs to throw. The Left to target the receiver and the right to decide what type of throw it is? Dont even let me get started about the rating system. Just letting you know Donny Moore the rating system is 0-99 not 70-99. Your missing 4about 60+ numbers just letting know. EA SUCKS! Though until you get another nfl game out there it will be the only one.... SCREW YOU MADDEN! Thank you and that is al
Old 04-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #23
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sppash101
If that's the madden 13 graphics, i say... SCREW YOU MADDEN! By now you would think they would at least be able to have freaking tats on nfl players arms!. What player in the NFL has not tats? Seriously? Every game has freaking tats. NBA 2k12 has tats. They even have loose flowing jerseys! Why can't Madden get their head out their A$$ and make a decent football game. **** hire me and ill make the damn game! Ever herd of a better Passing System? Like using both analogs to throw. The Left to target the receiver and the right to decide what type of throw it is? Dont even let me get started about the rating system. Just letting you know Donny Moore the rating system is 0-99 not 70-99. Your missing 4about 60+ numbers just letting know. EA SUCKS! Though until you get another nfl game out there it will be the only one.... SCREW YOU MADDEN! Thank you and that is al

So... You liked it?
Old 04-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 39

As usual, Madden looks very crisp and clean. Hopefully, it will play that well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sppash101
By now you would think they would at least be able to have freaking tats on nfl players arms!. What player in the NFL has not tats? Seriously? Every game has freaking tats. NBA 2k12 has tats. They even have loose flowing jerseys!
Definitely agree about tats. It's weird they are not in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »