Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Adrian Peterson and Brian Urlacher

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Adrian Peterson and Brian Urlacher within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #17
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Adrian Peterson and Brian Urlacher

Has it been confirmed that the actual Bears are wearing orange pants with their away uniforms? Could it be the screenshot is just showing off an alternate? I didn't see it stated anywhere in the article, although I did read on another blog that Nike won't be making the Orange alternate jerseys anymore.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #18
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

The Vikings have such a terrible uniform. I haven't seen a rear shot, but are the numbers supposed to go straight into the side panel of the jersey? It looks wrong, but I'm not sure if that's how Nike designed it. Either way, again, it's ugly.

I wonder what Bears fans think of orange pants. Their white on white look is pretty good. I guess, as long as they never go orange on orange or blue on orange, the orange pants will look okay.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #19
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

The pads are incorrect. They are the old-style pad from last year. The new ones are Deflex pads...
Old 04-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #20
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
Are the bears really going with orange pants this year? yuck.

Anyway they look decent enough to me. I have a feeling though that the 5 teams that did not upgrade to the Nike Elite-51's (Eagles, Falcons, Packers, Panthers, Raiders) will have them in the game anyway. Just like when they introduced the Captain patch, every team in Madden had it even though a couple teams in real life declined to use it.
See, I actually think the Orange pants are kinda nice. I am a little disappointed that the seahawks were the only ones who opted for a new look. I thought the prototype uniform for the eagles (the ones that had the eagle wings on the shoulder) was amazing. Had an Oregon vibe to them. This coming from a cowboy fan too.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #21
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego

I wonder what Bears fans think of orange pants. Their white on white look is pretty good. I guess, as long as they never go orange on orange or blue on orange, the orange pants will look okay.
I like em.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #22
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Let me preface this post by stating this is not meant as a slight against EA or the effort placed in getting authentic uniforms.

That said, I was lmao when the article kept mentioning all the covert secrecy around the Nike NFL apparel. I never really gave that much thought to how serious sporting apparel companies take this stuff, just like runway designers. I could picture Vera Wang, Ralph Lauren, etc, trying to keep new fashion from leaking but Nike, not so much.

Anyway, it's cool that EA is so focused on multiple levels of NFL authenticity.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #23
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
I thought the prototype uniform for the eagles (the ones that had the eagle wings on the shoulder) was amazing. Had an Oregon vibe to them. This coming from a cowboy fan too.
Those "prototypes" were fake mock ups by some fan. Anyone who has read the uniform thread will already know my opinion on that type of look, so I won't bother people with it here.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Old 04-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
The Vikings have such a terrible uniform. I haven't seen a rear shot, but are the numbers supposed to go straight into the side panel of the jersey? It looks wrong, but I'm not sure if that's how Nike designed it. Either way, again, it's ugly.
Agreed. Vikes definitely have the worst uni in the league and I'm still on the fence about Seattle's new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
Are the bears really going with orange pants this year? yuck.

Anyway they look decent enough to me. I have a feeling though that the 5 teams that did not upgrade to the Nike Elite-51's (Eagles, Falcons, Packers, Panthers, Raiders) will have them in the game anyway. Just like when they introduced the Captain patch, every team in Madden had it even though a couple teams in real life declined to use it.
I think that IRL, by the 2013 season every team will definitely have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
With the alternate talk its giving me the inkling the Lions will rock the Black Jerseys again this season....but if they drop a silver alt....GLORIOUS.
I'd be stoked if they brought back the black, but that's more of a Matt Millen era thing... Might be an all silver look with blue numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
those uni's are nice wonder what or which teams are gonna have different alt's jerseys that havent been in past maddens. also wonder what they gonna do with the helmets like they said in the clip.
I thought there was a rule about helmets that you could only have one and maybe a throwback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
I need to see a pic of the new Seahawks uni to make a final judgment...
I don't get why they didn't show that as a screenshot... It was literally the only team that made noticeable changes. It was Nike's headliner for the unveil even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983
Based on the screenshot looks like the new Nike team specific cleats and gloves didn't make it in, hope I'm wrong though.
Would be pretty lame if they weren't included given how hard Nike has been pushing those since the ProBowl... Then again, apparently NCAA 13 is not getting new cleats/gloves so maybe Madden won't either - weak.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »