Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3
Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears

Click here, for the higher resolution screenshot.

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #2
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: More New Nike Unis

The gold in the Saints unis looks pretty nice. IMO they've never gotten it quite right before. It always looked a little too muted compared to real life; the pants especially, which have more of a dull/gold, light brownish tint in the game.

Last edited by Senator Palmer; 04-06-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: More New Nike Unis

They got the Cowboys pants wrong -- unless EA isn't creating unique pants for each team. The Cowboys aren't supposed to have the additional belt padding around the waist as some of the other teams have. The Cowboys also shouldn't have the tracing for the knee and thigh pads.

I kinda feel like JWILL in that I thought we would see the pro-combat style knee pads as the players wore during the unveiling. I wonder if they got them in? That was the coolest part about the new unis to me...

Last edited by RGiles36; 04-06-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #4
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears

Are those the new or old gloves that Mike Wallace is wearing there it's hard for me to tell?
Old 04-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Are those the new or old gloves that Mike Wallace is wearing there it's hard for me to tell?
If the new gloves are in, they need to add in a "glove celebration". The gloves in the picture still look like the old Reebok ones.

Last edited by LambertandHam; 04-06-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2
Man I wish they were as proud and as excited to tell us about the game play (and put in as much effort to inform us) as they are about the uniform graphics, which coincidentally are exactly the same IMO as they were last year with exception to the Nike swoosh. When actually playing the game I guarantee no one out there will be able to tell any recognizable difference between this years and last years uniforms.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2
Nike just had to mess with the Bears' sleeve strips and sleeve numbers. Why mess with them.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #8
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
Man I wish they were as proud and as excited to tell us about the game play (and put in as much effort to inform us) as they are about the uniform graphics, which coincidentally are exactly the same IMO as they were last year with exception to the Nike swoosh. When actually playing the game I guarantee no one out there will be able to tell any recognizable difference between this years and last years uniforms.
I totally agree. Having nice graphics is like putting a suit on a turd. It looks better, but it's still a turd at heart. Hopefully the gameplay isn't like the turd.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »