Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #17
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears

If this is true, which I got directly from the official Madden 13 site, then these must be from Madden 12 with the new uniforms on them.

"Madden NFL 13 is all-new from boot up to credits. Every mode, every screen, every pixel has been reinvented delivering the most innovative, connected, and authentic Madden NFL experience in franchise history."
Old 04-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #18
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: More New Nike Unis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10

In all fairness, you shouldn't use these images to judge the job EA did. These are computer renderings of the real uniforms, they all are slightly off in one way of another.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Old 04-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #19
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
In all fairness, you shouldn't use these images to judge the job EA did. These are computer renderings of the real uniforms, they all are slightly off in one way of another.
Fair enough. I'll use the pics from the mannequins, lol...

Old 04-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #20
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears

Quote:
On the second look... it looks like they didn't get the Vapor Jet gloves in...
None of the equipment looks updated. Gloves or cleats.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #21
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

Quote:
Fair enough. I'll use the pics from the mannequins, lol...

Well unfortunately, that has it's problems as well, mainly because of the terrible lighting. The lighting distorts the colors and the mannequins aren't optimal when it comes to viewing the "stretch" of the material. Also I read many of the pant designs on the showroom floor were not 100% correct as to what teams will be using.

That being said, if you just looking to compare stripes/logos/numbers, these pics should work out good enough.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #22
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
I was going to say the same thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
They got the Cowboys pants wrong -- unless EA isn't creating unique pants for each team. The Cowboys aren't supposed to have the additional belt padding around the waist as some of the other teams have. The Cowboys also shouldn't have the tracing for the knee and thigh pads.

Do the pants matter in the grand scheme of things? Not so much. But if the idea is that much time was spent tightening up the Nike unis, I'd think all the details would be in-tact. It's a different story, however, if they don't have the capability to have the teams wear different style pants.

Last edited by RGiles36; 04-06-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #23
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Still no tatts...
Old 04-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #24
Banned

Ultima Weapon's Arena

Uniforms look nice. I'm assuming these photos were already taken a while back, as I don't see EA leaving the numbers off of the Bears unis' shoulders. Hopefully these have been updated or will be down the line when screenshots and video start coming out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »