Home

NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Gameplay Impressions (Tradition Sports)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Gameplay Impressions (Tradition Sports) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #9
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Gameplay Impressions (Tradition Sports)

Awee yeah I just posted 22 questions on there. He might be in bed now, but hopefully tomorrow he can answer them.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #10
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

If RTG isn't an absolute mess like last year. I think this may be a purchase for me.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:28 PM   #11
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well I like the reviews and sounds good so far. But I'm worried about the D part of the game. I'm still hoping the AI plays good D agaist the human user and all. I don't want to put op a ton of yards passing and running and put up 50+ points a game. Then the game would get boring real quick. I just hope they found the balance between offense and defense this year. But I'm glad I still got my season pass. I can try ncaa13 3 days before release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2012, 11:37 PM   #12
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8
Just read on tradition sports, I still reserve judgements until I have my hands on the demo. I can say that I'm a little dissapointed with minimal talk concerning the run game. However, as many have already come to the conclusion, EA primarily focused their attention on passing this rev cycle. It would be really refreshing to hear about the improvement and greater implementation of accurate penalties in game as well as the fatigue factor in players and their ability along with position substitutions...Looking forward to more info May 7th.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #13
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gaming_Disciple
Just read on tradition sports, I still reserve judgements until I have my hands on the demo. I can say that I'm a little dissapointed with minimal talk concerning the run game. However, as many have already come to the conclusion, EA primarily focused their attention on passing this rev cycle. It would be really refreshing to hear about the improvement and greater implementation of accurate penalties in game as well as the fatigue factor in players and their ability along with position substitutions...Looking forward to more info May 7th.
I care a lot about stamina and fatigue and spent time trying make sure they tune it so players rotate off.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:55 PM   #14
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
If RTG isn't an absolute mess like last year. I think this may be a purchase for me.
If you like RTG you've got some fun stuff coming up, that's all I can say about that.=)
Old 04-21-2012, 11:56 PM   #15
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
What about the penalty system...does pass interference work? How about intentional grounding and the other penalty sliders that have been broken for five years.
When I was there Pass Interference still wasn't working, but it was a topic of conversation. It was pretty fun to try to just destroy receivers in the air trying to get it to trigger, LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2012, 11:58 PM   #16
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Awee yeah I just posted 22 questions on there. He might be in bed now, but hopefully tomorrow he can answer them.
Like I said over there, I wish you would have posted when I was in Orlando. I like to actually confirm things in game and not try to work off my memory. I'm wrong much less that way.

I've already been warned I'm going to get railed on OS at some point for being wrong.=) "Damn you Shaun Mason, you told us XXX was fixed!"

=)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »