Home

Top Five Farm Systems in MLB 12: The Show: #2 Seattle Mariners

This is a discussion on Top Five Farm Systems in MLB 12: The Show: #2 Seattle Mariners within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 17
I deal with reality and SD has a sick farm system http://www.minorleagueball.com/2012/1/23/2728027/2012-baseball-farm-system-rankings-prospects

It better be up next or there will be problems
Old 04-23-2012, 10:11 PM   #18
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Top Five Farm Systems in MLB 12: The Show: #2 Seattle Mariners

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebee
I deal with reality and SD has a sick farm system http://www.minorleagueball.com/2012/...ings-prospects

It better be up next or there will be problems
San Diego was #3.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

How do you guys get the farm systems in the game? Do you have to download it or enter a code or something? I'm trying to get all the prospects in the game but none are there. I'm a Jays fan and all their prospects are unheard of, maybe they changed their names in the game for copyright reasons or something? Can someone please help!!!?
Old 04-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #20
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjm
How do you guys get the farm systems in the game? Do you have to download it or enter a code or something? I'm trying to get all the prospects in the game but none are there. I'm a Jays fan and all their prospects are unheard of, maybe they changed their names in the game for copyright reasons or something? Can someone please help!!!?
Look for the OSFM rosters in the Roster Vault.
Old 04-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink4ever
Look for the OSFM rosters in the Roster Vault.
Ok sorry but then how do I go about putting that into my game? Do I have to save it to a USB then put it into PS3? I've never done that before and I'm not quite sure how.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 03:09 PM   #22
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

Quote:
Ok sorry but then how do I go about putting that into my game? Do I have to save it to a USB then put it into PS3? I've never done that before and I'm not quite sure how.
Do you have online access on your PS3? If so, just go into Vaults in the game, then into Roster vault. Download the roster to your PS3 and then load them. If you don't have online access through your PS3, go here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lable-now.html

Download the roster to your computer, unzip as needed, and transfer to a USB stick. Then transfer it to your PS3.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink4ever
Do you have online access on your PS3? If so, just go into Vaults in the game, then into Roster vault. Download the roster to your PS3 and then load them. If you don't have online access through your PS3, go here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lable-now.html

Download the roster to your computer, unzip as needed, and transfer to a USB stick. Then transfer it to your PS3.
Ya I do have online access. The only thing I don't entirely get is how to download it to my PS3. Do I do it through the browser? Find the link online and download it through the internet on PS3? Or do I do it through the game? Sorry for all the questions, just never done this before
Old 04-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #24
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

Quote:
Ya I do have online access. The only thing I don't entirely get is how to download it to my PS3. Do I do it through the browser? Find the link online and download it through the internet on PS3? Or do I do it through the game? Sorry for all the questions, just never done this before
You do it through the game. Scroll in the main menu to "vaults" and go to "roster vault" and "download roster".

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »