Home

NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Video and Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Video and Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #17
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25
I'm ready, this looks really good. Maybe we will have a great set of football games this year!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #18
Rookie

ajaxab's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou852
Are you really bitching about that? Did you ever think maybe there isnt enough room for it? It would take up alot of space. One reason i think dynasty should be on a stand alone disk
Not complaining, just making an observation. In the grand scheme of things, real time highlights are a small feature that seems like it is sitting right there for EA to take advantage of, but for whatever reason, they decide to just pop up a somewhat anti-climactic score instead (at least it appears that way). It seems, emphasis on seems, that EA is going halfway on something that they could go all the way on. I would rather they take out a real time score update and devote their energy to other more important things if it's going to be something half-baked. Like I3RIS3H above, I appreciate the updates and am not complaining. But why not push things a bit further to better what 2K did almost a decade ago?
Old 05-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Video and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaxab
Not complaining, just making an observation. In the grand scheme of things, real time highlights are a small feature that seems like it is sitting right there for EA to take advantage of, but for whatever reason, they decide to just pop up a somewhat anti-climactic score instead (at least it appears that way). It seems, emphasis on seems, that EA is going halfway on something that they could go all the way on. I would rather they take out a real time score update and devote their energy to other more important things if it's going to be something half-baked. Like I3RIS3H above, I appreciate the updates and am not complaining. But why not push things a bit further to better what 2K did almost a decade ago?
2K12 has nice highlights but i always skip through it................
Old 05-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #20
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I'm so freaking pumped for both of these games this year. First time I've been able to say that in a looonnng time...
Old 05-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #21
Rookie

What the hell no new equipment that just pisses me off' the game obviously not about equipment but still I like to see some new helmets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #22
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

Originally posted this in the webcast thread but it fits better here:

I know this has nothing to do with Dynasty, but...

I see in the trailer and screens OS posted today that the socks are still defaulted at low. Why is this? Is this not what our founding fathers fought for?

Lest we forget Patrick Henry's famous quote from the Virginia Convention:
Quote:
Give me default medium stockings or give me death!
Or how about what George Washington says in a letter to Benjamin Harrison:
Quote:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of medium length stockings, who see and who will pursue the advantages of added warmth and comfort, may achieve almost anything.
Guys, EA is blatantly disregarding our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS to default medium socks. As our greatest founding father, The Dude, so eloquently stated:
Quote:
This aggression will not stand, man!
We must start a sock revolution! Perhaps at least ODogg will join. We ALL remember those lost in the Dread-ful war of 2011. Who's with me?!?

Last edited by capn_razzamataz; 05-07-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #23
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

I've always been aware of the fact that I'm going to buy the game this year. But the Studio Updates are something I wouldn't have been able to stay away from even if I had planned on not buying it.

Also, the Mock Draft stuff is huge for me. I always hated how you would send off a senior and not even know if they were going to be drafted. The rest of the stuff I probably could have gone without (Assuming ratings still don't matter much, I have never been able to get into recruiting and probably still won't), but they'll be nice additions for a Dynasty mode that was stale outside of Coaching Carousel.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #24
Banned

Alright to me? as long as equipment is updated ( new facemasks etc) I'm Sold! I Like little changes like this. I'm totally amped for this game this year. I don't bitch too much when it comes to making a game cause it's not as easy as we all may think. I'm pretty sure when it comes out i'll be satisfied.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »