Home

Five Most Interesting Dynasty Schools: #2 North Carolina Tar Heels

This is a discussion on Five Most Interesting Dynasty Schools: #2 North Carolina Tar Heels within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Five Most Interesting Dynasty Schools: #2 North Carolina Tar Heels

University of North Carolina

The North Carolina Tar Heels represent a fascinating dynasty destination. The Heels have a proven fan base in both basketball and baseball, with both teams nationally ranked on an annual basis. Delivering an ACC Championship in football will have Chapel Hill painted in Carolina Blue in early August before hoops season begins.

North Carolina has been competitive in the ACC – a conference that is wide open for the taking. With great competition in Virginia Tech, Miami and Florida State, North Carolina will have a very solid strength of schedule. A dominant run in the ACC can land you in the BCS Championship.

Chapel Hill has renovated the stadium in the past few seasons to bring life to the campus in the autumn season. As head coach, the school already has shown the capability to bring in the brightest and most talented athletes in the country for basketball. All you need is to convert the star power forward to defensive end or tight end and recruit those five-star athletes over to football, i.e. Julius Peppers and Jimmy Graham (UMiami). Recruiting will be difficult, but prestige, academics and NFL-potential should help you land talent found on the Atlantic Coast.

This team starts and ends with their front seven and ball-controlled offense. It’s a fundamental scheme in place that has the potential to win and take the Carolina Blue faithful to a new level.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
Love my Heels! Got a friend that plays corner for them, look out for him this year! #24 Terry Shankle, he's gonna be a beast!
Old 05-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Five Most Interesting Dynasty Schools: #2 North Carolina Tar Heels

Yes i definitely love my heels and have stuck by them even after the whole incident last year and the year before. I always love playing with them and building them up. Looking forward to see what coach fedora can do and bring his offense in since the past few years they have been running the pro style and sometimes dull offense, eventhough they always have speed and talent on the offense but nevere have been able to fully exploit it.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #4
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4
I hope EA has their playbook as a spread offense this year. That's what they will be using under the new coach. Totally brand new scheme. I have a feeling we are going to need to change their playbook though.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Do they have a "pay the players" feature on this year's game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #6
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Five Most Interesting Dynasty Schools: #2 North Carolina Tar Heels

I played a dynasty with them in 11. Solid recruiting (regardless of how they did it) cool stadium and I'm a big fan of their helmet/uniform.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
I'm guessing UNC wouldn't be on this list if EA Tiburon put NCAA sanctions back into its video games.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:39 AM   #8
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
I'm super hyped about the future. The fact that we can't go to the postseason next year is a bit of a downer; but the opportunity to replicate the NC Dream Team recruiting class gives me something to look forward to.

I can't wait to see how Fedora's offense is implemented on the game as well as the 4-2-5 defense. One thing I wish EA would implement going into next generations games is the different terminology and the position projects to. For example in Vic Koenig's defense there will be a Bandit(hybrid DE?LB) and a Ram(hybrid SS/LB). Just a nice subtle addition to the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »