Home

Madden NFL 13 Audio Blogs

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Audio Blogs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 13 Audio Blogs

EA Sports has posted a new Madden NFL 13 audio blog, written by the Audio Producer, Matt Bialosuknia. They also posted this Madden NFL 13 community blog, written by Markus Frieske.

Quote:
  • We’ve recorded approximately 82 hours of fresh commentary for Madden NFL 13, yielding us well over 9,000 unique new lines.
  • We’ve added a brand new 24 track recorded crowd for an even more emotional, exciting NFL broadcast experience. The story of the game is now more vividly told in the highs and lows of the crowd; from a home team touchdown where the place is rocking, to away team interceptions which drain the life out of the stadium.
  • EA Trax have been replaced with a new playlist of composed pieces for each of our new game modes.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Audio Blogs

Our process was to write scripts with situations and sample lines, but 99% of what you’ll hear in Madden NFL 13 is unscripted
Old 05-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
Pro

pf8363's Arena

OVR: 13

No custom stadium music again. EA is truly incompetent. NFL 2K5 had this in 2004. It is 2012 and they still haven't caught up. Seriously how hard can it be to implement this? Nhl has had it for years and it adds so much to the experience.

- started 11/15/08
Old 05-14-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pf8363
No custom stadium music again. EA is truly incompetent. NFL 2K5 had this in 2004. It is 2012 and they still haven't caught up. Seriously how hard can it be to implement this? Nhl has had it for years and it adds so much to the experience.
Incompetent? LOL

This is shaping up to be by far the most innovative Madden and one of the most innovative sports games I have seen to date.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Maybe missed it but didn't see any stadium specific sounds such as "hail to the redskins", "In..Com....plete" in Denver for examples.

I know the Denver chant has been in for years but they didn't mention any upgrades for other stadiums or even of they kept it in.

Traveling to other stadiums to watch The Broncos I love/hate stadium specific sounds such as chain noise after Ravens first downs. It really adds to the effect of playing an away game.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #6
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Maybe missed it but didn't see any stadium specific sounds such as "hail to the redskins", "In..Com....plete" in Denver for examples.

I know the Denver chant has been in for years but they didn't mention any upgrades for other stadiums or even of they kept it in.

Traveling to other stadiums to watch The Broncos I love/hate stadium specific sounds such as chain noise after Ravens first downs. It really adds to the effect of playing an away game.
Yeah I'm not sure about that either, I am listening to the Boxscore podcast with the new audio director and he said the minutemen and muskets are in the game when you score a TD with the Pats at Gillette. I would think they would have the other stadium specific sounds in the game still and would not be surprised at all if they were redone, seems to be their mantra this year.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #7
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

does anybody know if they fixed that popping sound in the audio? anybody who went to CD know? i'd hate buy the game just to have this be a problem again. they said they would have to rewrite the codes in order to fix this.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #8
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
does anybody know if they fixed that popping sound in the audio? anybody who went to CD know? i'd hate buy the game just to have this be a problem again. they said they would have to rewrite the codes in order to fix this.
They completely redid the audio, so I'm guessing they fixed it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »