Home

Madden NFL 13 Hands-On Impressions From Community Event #3 (DLG)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Hands-On Impressions From Community Event #3 (DLG) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #25
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Madden NFL 13 Hands-On Impressions From Community Event #3 (DLG)

This user catch stuff doesn't sound good.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
I though it felt much improved. You should see a lot less zig zagging off the route then back on to trigger the animation like we saw last year.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Good to hear. One more question. With a deep post toward the sideline, we're you able to put the ball up and lay it into your WR's hands without the CB swatting it down? I aways get frustrated when I see my WR has a half step on the CB but can't get the proper trajectory to put out in front.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
Highly doubt it. Every area appears to have been touched whether its lighting, sound effects, complete overhauls to passings or minor adjustments like tuning OL/DL interaction. Tackling is easily as important as any of them yet not a single word. Seems WAY too suspicious. Not even a peep from CD attendees.
If they didn't say anything (that I'm aware of) then there isn't much for me to say really.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:13 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
Good to hear. One more question. With a deep post toward the sideline, we're you able to put the ball up and lay it into your WR's hands without the CB swatting it down? I aways get frustrated when I see my WR has a half step on the CB but can't get the proper trajectory to put out in front.
Certainly, with the correct touch you can but remember not every QB can make that throw accurately. I had troubles on those type of routes with Colt McCoy but I was show to hit pretty well with QB's that had better deep accuracy and user touch.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 8

Can someone there tell us hows tackling this year? I always make up a player and make him a MLB always have for years now so I would like to know if we have any new hits for this year? I always make the next Ray Lewis
Old 05-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
This user catch stuff doesn't sound good.
Why not?!? Over powered user catching was one of ky pet peeves from last year. What?!? You haven't heard me complain about scrubs becoming studs because of user catching in my YouTube vids lol?!? I wouldn't be giddy about it if it was like last year, you are gonna have to trust me until you get hands on.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errors Occurred
Can someone there tell us hows tackling this year? I always make up a player and make him a MLB always have for years now so I would like to know if we have any new hits for this year? I always make the next Ray Lewis
Many of us are hoping for a real time physics engine which should revolutionize tackling in football games forever. Right now it is just speculation but we are all waiting on June 4th for this "monumental" gameplay announcement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #32
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errors Occurred
Eh, if EA hasn't talked about the tackling, yet, no one else can until after the embargo lifts on June 4th.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »