Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #25
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweeni3
shutup! no one..and i mean NO ONE, still wears that facemask that geno smith is wearing for west virginia. find me one player from the 2011 season that wore this mask. if you cant, just st**
But does it need to be brought up on every single thread that has a pic/video? Everyone knows you guys are unhappy with the facemasks. Just like people are upset about socks/cleats/hair. It just gets old that we can't even have one single thread with a picture or video without someone complaining about these things. I understand it's a big issue for the small minority, but you don't see me going into every thread complaining that KU doesn't run out of a tunnel in real life, but they do in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
shutup! no one..and i mean NO ONE, still wears that facemask that geno smith is wearing for west virginia. find me one player from the 2011 season that wore this mask. if you cant, just st**
I'd be really careful here weenie. You are attacking a well respected member of this community. I have seen some previous posts of yours and you are coming close to overstepping the rules.

Just giving you a heads up before the mods do.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:53 PM   #27
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

Quote:
THANK YOU!!!! at least someone on this board actually watches college football. why still show facemasks that no collegiate player even wears??? GET RID OF THEM AND IMPLEMENT WHAT'S CURRENT!!!!! FANS ASK FOR CURRENT UNIFORMS....SO GET THE DAMN FACEMASKS (CURRENT HELMETS) RIGHT! why is this a problem, when madden does it right every year? oh wait, the same damn company!?! just stupid...so friggin stupid
Madden also has only 32 teams. NCAA has 120ish. You can't compare the games when small things like this are what you're complaining about. Would your rather have them spend 2 weeks on socks and facemasks? Or 2 weeks refining the passing game?
Old 05-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #28
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
How could socks effect if you buy the game or not lol? I mean I understand all the stuff they have wrong but socks is not at the top of my list

But to each his own
It's not affecting my decision to purchase. I already pre-ordered the game from Amazon (damn you, exclusive uniforms!). It just comes across as EA being unbelievably lazy that something so seemingly simple to fix has been wrong for so long. A lot of people have pointed this out for the past several years yet it goes unchanged.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe making medium socks the default IS rocket science. Maybe it would take a whole team of people 5 months to change. But without knowing any better, I'm going to assume they're just being lazy until it changes.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:00 PM   #29
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Madden also has only 32 teams. NCAA has 120ish. You can't compare the games when small things like this are what you're complaining about. Would your rather have them spend 2 weeks on socks and facemasks? Or 2 weeks refining the passing game?
C'mon.. Gameplay team and Art team are completely separate you should know that by now. It's more like would you rather them spend 2 weeks on facemasks or 2 weeks on USC song girls..... Well we all know what route they chose there..
Old 05-16-2012, 05:03 PM   #30
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Assuming you mean taking two weeks out of the regular development cycle, I'd have to say socks and facemasks. They would NEVER touch socks or facemasks in a patch (as evidenced by the past few years), but I'd imagine they would refine the passing mechanics -- a back of the box feature -- in a patch if it was necessary.

Last edited by capn_razzamataz; 05-16-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:03 PM   #31
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJACK
C'mon.. Gameplay team and Art team are completely separate you should know that by now. It's more like would you rather them spend 2 weeks on facemasks or 2 weeks on USC song girls..... Well we all know what route they chose there..
You're right, but we'd still get complaining either way. Someone would be here complaining that USC doesn't have song girls instead of correct facemasks. They lose either way. But I'm done arguing this. I don't know why I got into it in the first place. I guess I'm just feeling argumentative today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_razzamataz
It's as if EA is just taunting me with the ankle socks.

EA: "Yeah, the ankle socks are STILL in the game AND THEY ALWAYS WILL BE! But you'll still buy the game anyways because you're an idiot!"

Me: *sulking* "You're right. Here's my money."
I just wanna say this made me literally laugh out loud

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »