Home

NHL 13 Teaser - The Next Gameplay Revolution is Coming: Part 2

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Teaser - The Next Gameplay Revolution is Coming: Part 2 within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2012, 06:18 PM   #17
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NHL 13 Teaser - The Next Gameplay Revolution is Coming: Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
So they show highlights of NHL 11 to get us hyped about NHL 13? I don't get it.
I don't think the last few seconds were anything from NHL 11 or even 12. Didn't look like anything you could do on either of those. Anyways, this is simply to give us a clue as to what the next BIG thing is. It's not really a hype thing so much, more of a get us guessin type thing. They aren't gonna throw much out this out this early.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7
Why the hell is this game coming out on 9/11? Just noticed that, seems like a bad omen.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 8
After reading some these comments, I cannot believe this website. Of course the game can improve but the NHL series is the only sports game I buy every year. I spend hours playing online and playing team play with friends. Hell we even play this game when we pregame. I play this game every day because its flat out fun. I can't believe some of the negative comments. This is one of the few games that never gets old. Its the only game I play for hours at a time. The only game I can play 3 consecutive games back to back without blinking an eye.

I knew this site was critical with games like Madden and NCAA, but man if some of you guys don't even enjoy this game, then idk if you actually enjoy playing videogames at all.

Last edited by johnnyg713; 05-16-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #20
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
After reading some these comments, I cannot believe this website. Of course the game can improve but the NHL series is the only sports game I buy every year. I spend hours playing online and playing team play with friends. Hell we even play this game when we pregame. I play this game every day because its flat out fun. I can't believe some of the negative comments. This is one of the few games that never gets old. Its the only game I play for hours at a time. The only game I can play 3 consecutive games back to back without blinking an eye.

I knew this site was critical with games like Madden and NCAA, but man if some of you guys don't even enjoy this game, then idk if you actually enjoy playing videogames at all.
Well, there are ALOT of diehard hockey fans here.There are aspects of the game that have gotten way stale over the years. The largely the same Presentation and commentary. The boring Offensive Cpu AI. The lack of capable AI defensemen. The unrealistic skating. Yes, the game is fun at first, but as is, it gets old quicker than it did back when NHL 10 came out.

I commend the development team for adding all the small things they have added to the game over the years. This year though, major changes are gonna be needed in order to keep people interested. You can only do so many years of small changes.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

As a multiplayer game, EA NHL is a lot fun. The more human players you have on the ice, the better the game gets.

The problem is most people here play the single player modes over the multiplayer ones, and the single player experience in EA NHL just hasn't been very good this generation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 24

I should've known better not to get too excited....

1) it's way too early before release, and 2) teasers are nothing more than hints.

That video did nothing for me....
Old 05-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 15

at the angle of that skate he shoulda fallen down XD i know i fall down everytime i tryed it lol
Old 05-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #24
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I should've known better not to get too excited....

1) it's way too early before release, and 2) teasers are nothing more than hints.

That video did nothing for me....
So you're not very good at guessing games. Don't think they're expecting the excitement level to be very high right now, just the curiosity level.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »