Home

Top Five NCAA Football 12 Slider Sets

This is a discussion on Top Five NCAA Football 12 Slider Sets within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/k4F70Vz7/_online.html#dir=122819101
Old 10-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i use SECElites AA sliders and since i started using them my games have become so much more realistic. Unfortunately the other day my PS3 stopped being able to read my NCAA Football disc for some reason so i can't even play the game. Every other game works fine on my ps3 but one night NCAA Football worked, the next day it didnt and hasn't since, weird.
You most likely have a corrupt ncaa file erase that file and and you should be good to go
Old 05-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #11
Rookie

soulless pupil's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Top Five NCAA Football 12 Slider Sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i use SECElites AA sliders and since i started using them my games have become so much more realistic. Unfortunately the other day my PS3 stopped being able to read my NCAA Football disc for some reason so i can't even play the game. Every other game works fine on my ps3 but one night NCAA Football worked, the next day it didnt and hasn't since, weird.
check the inner ring on the disk. There will probably be a crack there. For the last 6 years EA has been using disks that crack from the inside with NCAA. I believe it's their way of increasing sales, once the disk breaks they think someone will go and buy a new one. I've found that not using the case that NCAA comes in helps, but you will still get some cracking to a degree. I haven't found this to happen with any other games I play or own - Only NCAA, and it happens every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2012, 01:26 PM   #12
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

I was an avid SECElite AA slider user but I recently made the move over to Strategy Over Skillz All-American Sliders by NDAlum. Both sliders are amazing and both guys really did a great job taking the time come up with these. I just found NDAlum's sliders worked a little better with my rosters.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 05-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #13
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

slider makers need to start using camera phones if they dont have recording equipment and put up some vids of games....

i am starting to see that sliders are subjective to play style.

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 05-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
slider makers need to start using camera phones if they dont have recording equipment and put up some vids of games....

I think the company should give us a choice between Arcade play and Simulation Style play. No more of this Varsity, AA and Heisman Mode which doesn't really fix the problem out of the box.

I'm pretty sure they can develope some football settings out of the box that take into consideration a SIM Mode effect to gameplay.

It doesn't have to be perfect settings but something that lets the USER know that they can get SIM Results out of the box based on programming by EA that takes into team and player ratings.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 05-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #15
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulless pupil
check the inner ring on the disk. There will probably be a crack there. For the last 6 years EA has been using disks that crack from the inside with NCAA. I believe it's their way of increasing sales, once the disk breaks they think someone will go and buy a new one. I've found that not using the case that NCAA comes in helps, but you will still get some cracking to a degree. I haven't found this to happen with any other games I play or own - Only NCAA, and it happens every year.
You were right, there was a crack. Its amazing because i didn't even notice it. Must have been the angle i was holding the disc but yea there was a crack so i said F it and was done with NCAA 12. No way i'm wasting money going out to buy a new copy of a crappy game. And truth be told, i didn't miss it one bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #16
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana

I have a Hauppage and normally record gameplay of my sets with every type of offense and every type of matchups.

I did a set for '12 but the first patch killed them and I had to worry about keeping my league together rather than lab.

I'm not one of those 'I put it here because it felt right' people -- I put it there because I just spent 2 hours looking at that one thing (something most slider makers do) But anyway, good job to those guys who stuck with '12 and labbed -- more patient man than I, thats for sure.

Last edited by JerzeyReign; 05-26-2012 at 07:47 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »