Home

NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #17
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26
Awesome....they are re-adding features from previous 2K games that were taken out for no apparent reason. I'm so stoked.

First major announcement about 2k13 is something that required 0% innovation. Just more reason to NOT pre-order this game.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #18
Rookie

letsgocavs99's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

It better be in my player and association mode because I rememer I had Live 05 and the dunk contest/3pt contet were fun and I'd always do them in the middle of the season.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Y'all act like they get more money out of you by reserving a game! What's the big deal of a $5 deposit off the purchase price of a game you're going to buy?
I dont care about preordering i just want to know if the mode going be in my player and Association mode
Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 AM   #20
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Nice I am sure even if you don't preorder they will eventually release the code to everyone.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Y'all act like they get more money out of you by reserving a game! What's the big deal of a $5 deposit off the purchase price of a game you're going to buy?
Thats not the point im trying to make...what im saying is i shouldn't have to do anything extra to get stuff that should already be in the game. Especially when it was in the game at one point then taken out now a big annoucement like it's something new.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 8
ok yea this should automatic be on the game, yea 5 dollars is nothing but what happens if you don't get a chance to pre-order it, what now you got to pay a certain amount of money off the game market for the dlc like the other mode on 2k12..smh you can wonder all you want but i knw this mode is not going to be connected with the other modes which is going suck..and in my opinion their all star mode was not as cool as the other opponents one when they have it on their game. But its nice they trying to put it back on the game!
Old 05-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #23
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Damn! As someone that doesn't pre-order games, this sucks. Even worse that it has to be done online.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #24
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
Thats not the point im trying to make...what im saying is i shouldn't have to do anything extra to get stuff that should already be in the game. Especially when it was in the game at one point then taken out now a big annoucement like it's something new.
Actually it can be seen. Before it was blacktop 3 point/dunk contest. It was never the official thing. The way they're making it seem now is as it is the official All-Star Weekend.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »