Home

NHL 13 - 30 Details You Need to Know About the Revamped GM Mode

This is a discussion on NHL 13 - 30 Details You Need to Know About the Revamped GM Mode within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #9
Pro

drewst18's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFarrer74
@TDKing So you are willing to do a 45 round draft, but not willing to play 82 games? Sorta contradicting yourself there
LOL that is awesome....

but youre just as Lame as EA for saying that :/ Some people will never be happy...

This is very exciting, the best part was the fact that you can do 6v6 online. This news is fantastic for all the VHL / WHL ... every league you can think of and no 82 games is not a problem.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:10 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 33
Does anyone know if the multi-user aspect of GM Mode is available offline or is offline still single player only?
Old 06-02-2012, 05:46 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NHL 13 - 30 Details You Need to Know About the Revamped GM Mode

Ummm.. who says I'm going to have all human players... and what if I only wanted to do the 1st 3 rounds of the draft. Maybe I enjoy drafting and off season stuff and that's why I don't want to play through an 82 game season.
I want to be able to have multiple off seasons before the next years game is released. I don't like to sim games. I think you people may need to think a little more before you post. ITS ABOUT HAVING THE OPTIONS to play how I want to play !!!!
Oh and I guess you just overlooked what I rreally said "While i'm glad they have an online gm mode those things I mentioned above have me somewhat disappointed especially the no customized season length
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2012, 05:57 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 12

One more thing.. How long does it take you to do a 12 team fantasy Football draft ? Alot less time than playing 82 games I think. Its the reason that they gave for not having a manual draft that aggravated me the most.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Ummm.. who says I'm going to have all human players... and what if I only wanted to do the 1st 3 rounds of the draft. Maybe I enjoy drafting and off season stuff and that's why I don't want to play through an 82 game season.
I want to be able to have multiple off seasons before the next years game is released. I don't like to sim games. I think you people may need to think a little more before you post. ITS ABOUT HAVING THE OPTIONS to play how I want to play !!!!
Oh and I guess you just overlooked what I rreally said "While i'm glad they have an online gm mode those things I mentioned above have me somewhat disappointed especially the no customized season length
Rome wasn't built in a day. At least they are finally bringing out be a gm for online play. I would rather they fix the glitch goals and make the game realistic ohh and fix the AI the worry about a better draft system. Hopefully NHl 14 will have a better Be a gm but I am happy for now
Old 06-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #14

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
So from what I understood, the online multilayer league had an automated draft(which I'm ok with, server load/everyone else's issues) bu single player offline you still get to draft the players you want.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 8

I'm stick with Regular GM Mode, don't care about Online GM Mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #16
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Lots of good stuff here.

I'm not very interested personally about the on-line things [although happy for those that are.] but the AI upgrades to BEAGM sound great. Hopefully some of the issues will be really fixed.

I'm also disappointed about no custom season length. Kinda strange they don't give Users this option. But I'll live.

I know I'm starting to get excited for '13', because it's getting harder and harder to play '12'.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »