Home

MLB 2K12 Title Update v 1.2 Details, Arrives Within 24 Hours

This is a discussion on MLB 2K12 Title Update v 1.2 Details, Arrives Within 24 Hours within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: MLB 2K12 Title Update v 1.2 Details, Arrives Within 24 Hours

Sorry, but this patch is a joke...

As a strictly offline player, there is NOTHING mentioned regarding the hitches in the throwing motions (both infielders and outfielders)... I find this pathetic. It's a HUGE issue for offline players, and yet it's left undone.

Yet another reason why I gave up on working on rosters for this game. It's as if 2K is just throwing in the towel. I don't care if a guy leaves the field for the dugout in a bit better direction...
Old 06-02-2012, 01:07 AM   #18
Banned

Rdrunner's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSFKid
Anyone have a bad feeling that this is the last patch we'll see for the game and anything not fixed in this patch we'll just have to live with as long as we play the game from here on out?
Well, due primarily to the stupid ITP HR's cuz of the IF not bothering to throw the ball, but also due to a number of things that others have bought up (none of which have to do with animations of players leaving the field), I am back to playing 2k11.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #19
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Sorry, but this patch is a joke...

As a strictly offline player, there is NOTHING mentioned regarding the hitches in the throwing motions (both infielders and outfielders)... I find this pathetic. It's a HUGE issue for offline players, and yet it's left undone.

Yet another reason why I gave up on working on rosters for this game. It's as if 2K is just throwing in the towel. I don't care if a guy leaves the field for the dugout in a bit better direction...
Totally agree, it seems as though they started to work on it but when the series got axed (before it went public) they just ceased all work. Which from a business perspective I can totally see being the reality of it. Nothing major had been addressed and they just touched up a few simpler issues. The posts by 2K reps for "info for future patches" was a joke. None of the concerns in the thread here or on the 2K website was addressed. But hey, at least they did something...PS3 players have yet to receive their NHL 2k10 patch

I actually might be done with 2K all together. I've been pretty disappointed with the direction they've taken with all their games and it seems like they're dropping like flies (being canceled that is). I wasn't too happy with NBA 2K12 and I know you Harsh didn't even bother with it this year.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:50 AM   #20
MVP

Radja's Arena

OVR: 17

i am going to reserve judgement until after the patch. i waited to fully get into my franchise until it dropped so tomorrow will be telling.

you never know if something is fixed but was not in the bullet points.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:40 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3
They decide to give it a patch the day I traded it in lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #22
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Totally agree, it seems as though they started to work on it but when the series got axed (before it went public) they just ceased all work. Which from a business perspective I can totally see being the reality of it. Nothing major had been addressed and they just touched up a few simpler issues. The posts by 2K reps for "info for future patches" was a joke. None of the concerns in the thread here or on the 2K website was addressed. But hey, at least they did something...PS3 players have yet to receive their NHL 2k10 patch

I actually might be done with 2K all together. I've been pretty disappointed with the direction they've taken with all their games and it seems like they're dropping like flies (being canceled that is). I wasn't too happy with NBA 2K12 and I know you Harsh didn't even bother with it this year.
Complain, complain, complain, SMH.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #23
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

At this point I am just glad they released one. I can understand the frustration here but considering that 2K is done with baseball they could have just scrapped it.

I by no means think the notes reflect a complete patch when you look at the time they had to work on things, but I am glad that there are fixes in place.

Once the patch drops it will be easier to tell how good it actually is. I do hope nothing was broken with the patch though, because this is the only one we will probably get out of them.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 06-02-2012, 12:46 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

The biggest things I like in this list are the pitch speeds being raised, and he baserunner logic. I was tired of my guy diving back to 2nd when a ball was hit between 2nd and first, he should advance to 3rd unless the field in playing in.

They should however fix the AI trying for diving catches ending up in too many triples/ITPHR, also I see no where a fix for where the AI sometimes wont throw the ball in the infield and u can easily advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »