Home

Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars MUT

This is a discussion on Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars MUT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars MUT

Quote:
Get a $15 Credit and Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonuses
Pre-order Madden NFL 13 and receive a $15 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, gift cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps). You will also get the Andrew Luck Future Stars Draft Pick Madden Ultimate Team Card for immediate use in Madden NFL 12. Collect the card in Madden Ultimate Team 12 to automatically unlock the Andrew Luck Rookie Card for Madden Ultimate Team 13 once your pre-ordered copy of Madden NFL 13 ships. Pre-orders also receive the Amazon exclusive NFL legends Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor for use in Madden Ultimate Team and the all-new Connected Careers mode. The Andrew Luck Ultimate Team Card code will be sent to you via email within two days of your pre-order, and the Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor codes will be sent via email within two days of your order shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 15
SMH so Connected careers has something to no with madden ultimate team......... i was hoping it had something to do with online franchise smh
Old 06-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars

They can KMA at those prices.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfGamesNYC
SMH so Connected careers has something to no with madden ultimate team......... i was hoping it had something to do with online franchise smh
What? I think you misread. Although it's probably not online franchise, I don't think that it has anything to do with MUT (hopefully not).

Funny though, I randomly decided to pre-order on Amazon just a few minutes before this thread went up.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25
I'll take this pre-order any day of the week. $15 off my next purchase and Luck on my MUT, oh yeah!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
It's certainly not MUT. On their website, it says to check back July 9th for information on MUT.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Easy big guy, don't jump the gun.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #8
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
I'll take this pre-order any day of the week. $15 off my next purchase and Luck on my MUT, oh yeah!
Last year it was $20 off...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »