Home

NBA 2K13 First Round Mock Draft

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 First Round Mock Draft within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #9
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
Why does everyone say Zeller has a "lack of athleticism?" He's one of the best big men in the country at running the court. Sure he can't jump too great, but he's a 7 footer with plenty of speed (ESPECIALLY for his size).
Old 06-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Why does Detroit need Jeremy Lamb? They already have Rodney Stuckry and Ben Gordon, both of whom are rated 70+ OVR and are under 30 years old.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:00 AM   #11
Rookie

MikeJ2021's Arena

OVR: 6
No offense to who wrote this, but this is a pretty bad mock draft even considering what each team needs for NBA 2K13 from a gamer's perspective. Why would the NBA 2K Hornets pick Austin Rivers when they have Eric Gordon? Golden State picks Jared Sullenger (who is at best, a Boozer clone) when they have David Lee? Kidd-Gilchrist for Sacramento when the Kings already have a scorer at the 3 in Tyreke Evans? And another ridiculous one, since I'm a Bulls fan, is the Bulls picking Scott Machado and that being good for 2K. That would be terrible. If this is how the draft went in NBA 2K, I'd hit the reset button, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 03:15 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 10
Raptors aint taking another center thats fo sho
Old 06-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #13
Rookie

t_SKY's Arena

OVR: 5
MKG is the real deal in this draft. Anthony Davis will be a BUST. (check this again after 3 years)
Old 06-07-2012, 09:39 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K13 First Round Mock Draft

This mock is....different lol. Very inaccurate in my opinion, but I love some of the picks he had favored for specific teams.
Acts 2:38- Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #15
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
I read this but it is hard to distinguish who I would pick as a gamer over the actual team. In 2k you can turn average players into stars. The success rate in the game will always be greater than real life because it would not be as fun. There will also be more trades. 1-5 players selected is probably right at 6 Portland would take a center over Marshall. They have an aging Joel Przybilla and no centers worth mentioning
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6
Good Read.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »