Home

Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yours

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yours within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #17
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Madden 13...now featuring:

No full customization of rosters.
No Editing of players in CCM
No Import Draft Classes
No 32 team control
No Fantasy Draft
No offline co-op play
No custom playbooks
No playing games except those of the ONE team you select for CCM

....I wish I had the gif of Bart Scott saying, "CAN'T WAIT."
Old 06-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #18
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yo

Insert "end of the world" comment here.............
Old 06-12-2012, 03:51 PM   #19
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Yikes. What on earth is EA thinking?
Old 06-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've been very respectful on this forum because while I'm greatly disappointed by the choices EA is making to franchise mode I still know there's nothing I can do about except refuse to buy the game. With that said though EA should make 32 different versions of this game at a discount price. One version per team since it appears the other 31 don't matter once you pick your team.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Madden 13...now featuring:

No full customization of rosters.
No Editing of players in CCM
No Import Draft Classes
No 32 team control
No Fantasy Draft
No offline co-op play
No custom playbooks
No playing games except those of the ONE team you select for CCM

....I wish I had the gif of Bart Scott saying, "CAN'T WAIT."
Hey, on the brightside... You'll now get a full Pokemon experience trying to level up your players by gaining XP after practices and meeting goals.

I fully expect them to introduce the ability for my players to have traits like "Thunderbolt", "Flamethrower" or "Watergun"

I know, I know... I used to watch Pokemon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #22
Rookie

Bigmac612's Arena

OVR: 3
*calls Alex Jones* total control??...The Illuminati has there hands all over this game loll

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #23
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Hey, on the brightside... You'll now get a full Pokemon experience trying to level up your players by gaining XP after practices and meeting goals.

I fully expect them to introduce the ability for my players to have traits like "Thunderbolt", "Flamethrower" or "Watergun"

I know, I know... I used to watch Pokemon
Personally, I wish they were water benders, earth benders, fire benders, and of course an air bender, which of course has to be Tebow because he's such a special player.

Them killing offline will certainly force the people who buy the game used online eventually. At first, I was cool with them sacrificing stuff but they are completely neutering the offline experience.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #24
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Really, you know, the thing that angers me the most is how other sports games/developers don't have their features removed just to add in other stuff. I mean they couldn't get the three modes right so they fuse "because it's easier to add more since each one had an individual code" or something, which leads to some features being sacrificed. Other games don't have that issue. Old gen Madden didn't have that issue. So why does current-gen have that issue when other sports games this generation don't?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »