Home

NHL 13 Pre-Order Offers

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Pre-Order Offers within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #17
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NHL 13 Pre-Order Offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
How reliable is Amazon on release day delivery? Have heard some horror stories about that.
It's never failed me, but being a Prime member is definately the way to go. It's $79 a year, but you get Free 2 Day shipping and Release Day shipping. Plus all kinds of other savings. I
Old 06-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 13
I have never used HUT and don't really plan to, nor do I play EASL or BAP. All I play is offline BeAGM, and none of the pre-orders has a bonus for users like me. Works out fine, though, since I planned to wait and get feedback this year before comitting anyway.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
I have never used HUT and don't really plan to, nor do I play EASL or BAP. All I play is offline BeAGM, and none of the pre-orders has a bonus for users like me. Works out fine, though, since I planned to wait and get feedback this year before comitting anyway.
Same here as far as HUT goes, it's a disgusting cash grab. I find myself stuck playing EASHL since the offline portion gets boring quickly but hopefully that will change this year.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by centauris
*.99 cent shipping is done per Amazon rep. preorders with RDD be honored though.
Just looked this up, you're right. But if I'm not mistaken you can still get release day delivery, just not for 99 cents, right?
Old 06-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #21
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
How reliable is Amazon on release day delivery? Have heard some horror stories about that.
i never have had an issue with it either. game is usually on my door step by 10am..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 12:36 AM   #22
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Never once have I had an issue. In fact, I've traded in two games that were said to be "cracked" only to get them back and they were fine. Went online and into chat with an Amazon rep and they gave me whatever credit was due for the game.

I fully support Amazon for at least 75% of my purchases - definitely all my games are purchased from Amazon.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:27 AM   #23
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Yep amazon is extremely credible for release day and honestly with everything because they cater to their customers. For the past 2 years I have been using amazon nonstop. I think I'm addicted. The pre-orders are awesome, it's cheaper, and you get a crap load more money for used games. Hell I got a PS3 on amazon for $120 because I signed up for their credit card for $40 of free amazon money (never activated the card) and I also traded in like 3 or 4 9 month old games for at least double what gamestop would have given me. I'm not a huge fan of playing games on the PS3 but the fact I had to get The Show and wanted a Blu Ray player, I couldn't pass up the deal.

It's too bad I don't play HUT, EASHL or online at all otherwise these pre-orders would be a thing of beauty. I would love to buy the collectors addition as well but they just don't offer anything I'm interested in due to all of the online stuff. Online players have to be pumped about this though.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 06-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6

Is the amazon preorder the only way to get Gretzky in the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »