Home

Madden NFL 13 Legends Announced, See the List of Players and Coaches

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Legends Announced, See the List of Players and Coaches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #25
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers, Featuring Legends Starts Now, Post Your Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
I'm sure they just "ran out of time" or considered it a "little thing."
His lack of a super bowl ring is the reason I bet.

Still tho, one of the best passers in the history of the nfl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #26
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers, Featuring Legends Starts Now, Post Your Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
I'm sure they just "ran out of time" or considered it a "little thing."
It's unfortunate when people start to troll threads because they're upset about other things.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #27
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack
His lack of a super bowl ring is the reason I bet.

Still tho, one of the best passers in the history of the nfl.
That's can't be it, because I could have sworn I saw Warren Moon's name on one of the screens?

I'd like to know the reason he's not in. I saw Montana, Elway, Moon, Aikman. I'd really like to know why Marino didn't make it.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #28
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

The sleeves are pretty cool -- must've been what Jean Adams was referring to when he mentioned the inclusion of long sleeves in the presentation blog. Should be another step towards QB's looking even more authentic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Mike Young said the legend quarterbacks will all have their own throwing motions.

Also, all the legend coaches will have their own playbook.
That should quench some fears that signature animations are going away.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #29
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Mike Young said the legend quarterbacks will all have their own throwing motions.

Also, all the legend coaches will have their own playbook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
That is a plus on the throwing motions. I'm wondering how the rest of the distinct players will move, but it is something.

And I saw in some of the E3 vids the historic offensive playbooks, which I thought was cool, but did he say anything about the defensive playbooks? I just can't see Tom Landry's offensive playbook without the Flex 4-3 to go with it.

Do I have use a legend cocah in order to use their playbook?
Old 06-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #30
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
It's unfortunate when people start to troll threads because they're upset about other things.
Ummm...Pardon me?
Old 06-14-2012, 03:14 PM   #31
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Do I have use a legend cocah in order to use their playbook?
The video I saw, the guy was scrolling through them on a regular play now, team select screen before the start of a game. So, I would guess no... but...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #32
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Really liked most of what I saw, especially players legacies compared throughout the life of the CCM and HOF entry. However, I am disappointed and confused that they allow players to immediately enter the HOF right after retiring, instead of waiting 5 years, to make it "FUN". For me, that would be an even bigger incentive to play deeper into the CCM, to see who did and did not make it.

This is where these divisions often originate within the community about fun and realism being at odds or two entirely different things, when they are one and the same when attempting to replicate real life. There was no need to try to make the way HOF induction works allegedly more enjoyable in Madden because anyone that enjoys that aspect, enjoys it based on how it is in real life. Also, with the tweeter feed talking about James Harrison missing the HOF, I wonder is it possible for him to make the next year or is it one chance and done.

I have long stated this about many aspects of NFL football being translated into Madden, if it ain't broke, don't fix it because you will likely just "fun" it up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »