Home

NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBest
So you have to preorder the game to have ASW in My Player and/or Association? C'mon son.
hey man they did this as a thank you to the fans. can't you hear they say that in every freakin interview? /green
Old 06-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #18
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K13 Videos - Ronnie Singh Interviews Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones at E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon
Im so sick of the Blind allegiance of you fanatics!
My boy said it best - we're a bunch of battered wives that keep going back to their abusive husbands hoping they actually mean it when they say "Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it. I'll change for real this time."

EA & Activision are fully aware of this fact, and Take Two is now starting to realize it as well. Sorry man, that's just how it is....
Old 06-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 4

I just realized something, does the voice of the male interviewer during press conferences for My Player belong to Ronnie2K?
Old 06-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #20
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon
Im so sick of the Blind allegiance of you fanatics! in 17 minutes of interview time about the Allstar weekends dunk Contest. Ronnie never once asked the most basic of questions... IE: I see that you changed the way you do the dunks into a guitar hero style way of perfoming them, will the fans who want the old way of pulling off the dunk be able to change the controls?

Then Let him answer yes, or F-ing no!

Or how about so you are in control of association, are you guys going to allow us to fix t trading logic of cpu teams....

Or say I see that you liked the idea of living out the dream in My Player, as you said that is your favorite mode. What about Crew, Millions of fans have been asking for it back....will that be making a triumphant return...

These are just basic follow up questions that should have been asked with the questions he did ask. He didn't have to be abrasive and ask about sliding, skating, cold zones, no online leagues, no web component for online leagues, and all the other problems this series has!

Get a grip people, and have the ability to think out of a brown paper bag!
First, I don't care about MyPlayer or Crew -- but I do care about gameplay. And I'm not sure if you actually listened to the interview but they have a game foundation basically set and now they can sit and tweak for 4 months -- that has me excited for the future of NBA 2k. They're basically sitting there trying to perfect a game -- not sure how that doesn't get anyone who plays 2k excited about the future. That gives them plenty of time to listen and try to fix our "little" complaints.

Maybe you should go back and listen to the information being given. I think when I was growing up it was called topic sentences -- sentences that wrap up the entire paragraph. Find those "topic sentences" within these interviews and you'll get where I'm/they're coming from. If you think inside of the paper bag it'll help yourself stay contained instead of setting yourself up for failure.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 8
wow lmao...just because they kinda said something does not mean it has really been done.. as far i'm concern 2k been saying this for last two or three years and we still been having lil issues with the game, yet they just throw in Jordan and his old buddies to get us distracted frm the issues that the game have..o not to mention good presentation that will make u say wow and also make you blind to real issues. How can one get happy haven't even played the game yet or really seen a good gameplay of the game or test it out online yet????????????? O yea all star weekend should be something that should already be part of the game..that was something that always part of the game in the past now you got pre-order the game to get it smdh(this is a thank you gift.....lmao naw this is a pitty gift) This should already be put in the game period..and that guitar hero is stuff is just funny! I play both games but the more and more read ppl comments on this site the more bias i realize ppl is that they have towards these basketballs games...smh yall love it right...smdh!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #22
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
First, I don't care about MyPlayer or Crew -- but I do care about gameplay. And I'm not sure if you actually listened to the interview but they have a game foundation basically set and now they can sit and tweak for 4 months -- that has me excited for the future of NBA 2k. They're basically sitting there trying to perfect a game -- not sure how that doesn't get anyone who plays 2k excited about the future. That gives them plenty of time to listen and try to fix our "little" complaints.

Maybe you should go back and listen to the information being given. I think when I was growing up it was called topic sentences -- sentences that wrap up the entire paragraph. Find those "topic sentences" within these interviews and you'll get where I'm/they're coming from. If you think inside of the paper bag it'll help yourself stay contained instead of setting yourself up for failure.
How about you don't get caught up in the all the Propoganda, and marketing buzz words, and actually start thinking.... year after year there are the same problems, and now you see a 2k13 video and you are excited..... theres an old saying the proof is in the pudding.

How about not insult my intelligence and interview like you aren't reading from a script.... Maybe ask one tough question.... or don't call it an interview, call it an advertisement.

Come on man they'll never make changes, real changes unless people wake up. If this is the best they can do, then say so. I guarantee I'll at least STFU, and say hey they've reached their technological limits I can either buy it, or don't. But don't keep Yanking my chain.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:40 PM   #23
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

I love the emotions the interviewer is showing, it really shows how much he cares...

- "This Saturday it's my 10 year annivarsary with 2K!"
- "That's awesome, that's incredible..."
(More like: 'Whatever')

I didn't even know there's the technology for artificial-media guys. Good stuff!

Anyway, Like others, I like the "different feeling" Rob was talking about. I also hope it's different graphics-wise as well.

Spoiler

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 06-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #24
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Are they finally going to get rid of the suction defence?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »