Home

Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #3 Revamped Athletes

This is a discussion on Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #3 Revamped Athletes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2012, 12:13 PM   #9
Rookie

CPTryder1536's Arena

OVR: 2
There were rare ones in previous versions of the game. I remember in NCAA 09 I recruited a 3 star WR while at Tulane that had a 98 speed and to my surprise this WR could also play QB and DB. Needless to say this WR took my Tulane to the National Championship and won it in my Online Dynasty. I cannot wait for NCAA 13
Old 06-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #10
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #3 Revamped Athletes

Most of the time I disagree with almost everything on these OS lists, but this one has been on the beam so far.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:49 PM   #11
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

so can this mean we can recruit an athlete where they suck at qb decent at wr and be the best rb in the nation that be awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #12
Rookie

KOwusu's Arena

Interesting that this took so long, considering that useful ATHs were on NCAA 06
Old 06-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #13
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9
I love NCAA Football games. The recruiting adds so much to playing multiple seasons. Especially since players graduate. The fact Madden 13 does not allow importing of the NCAA rosters this year is fine with me. I did not import them last year anyway because of all the import ratings issues that popped up.

The Athletes and gem/bust recruits really is exciting.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:59 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #3 Revamped Athletes

I'm so excited they revamped the Athlete position. I hated that the top players were Athletes but could really only play one position once they got in.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 0
More excellent revelations. Getting better and better. I still want my cosmetic upgrades though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0
Addressing an earlier post - I doubt this means you'll get to play the guy all over the field on both sides of the ball. It just means that athletes now will have about 3 primary positions during the recruiting process, that by recruiting him more you figure out what those positions are, then if you are able to sign him that during the pre-season you assign him a position and the skills he builds up from then on are mainly for that one position. Still a huge improvement for athletes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »