Home

Some More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Some More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #25
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Some More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
No he isn't. He's generic the same as every other player in the game. And rosters are always the last thing to be added we go through this every year.

You mean the same game that comes with rosters that have position and numbers instead of names? right, not real players.
Yes, since the player's name isnt in the game, that totally means it's not him. Right. Because, ya know, the fact that the player's position, number, height, weight, and birth state match is completely random and generic. Right. uhuh, they're random right? Ok.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #26
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Yeah and they told us last year those gamestop unis would be DLC. Protip: they weren't.

I don't believe this stuff until I see it, and as of now there's no new uniforms.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 25
Hey at least we have the ability to EDIT... Be thankful.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pknta3
Old 06-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #28
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

anyone knows if the current TCU unis got in?
Old 06-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #29
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...rom-24-Schools
"While some programs (such as Arkansas, Missouri, Rutgers) are featured in outdated uniforms, it is expected - but yet to be confirmed - that uniforms will be updated at some point during the season."
- http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ghout-the-Year
All that says is the writer expects the new unis to be in. Nothing has been confirmed.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #30
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
No he isn't. He's generic the same as every other player in the game. And rosters are always the last thing to be added we go through this every year.

You mean the same game that comes with rosters that have position and numbers instead of names? right, not real players.

Please stop with the "these are all technically generic players" schtick. You and I both know that is false and all the lawsuits in the world will not prevent it from being the case. But hey, it's just coincidence that the quarterback for Michigan is a dark skinned, dreaded speed demon wearing #16, right?

And if I happened to go along with your little "generic players" pipe dream, I'd like to know your thoughts on this. We have already seen the current 2013 rosters in the game. There is a video that shows all the current rosters, being scrolled through on the console itself. We know they are authentic and updated for 2013, as any number of threads complaining about how bad the ratings are can attest to.

Nowhere in that video will you see a #94 DT for Nebraska. Nor will you see a #17 QB, #4 LB, #8 white DB. So how are guys that aren't on the new and already released and installed rosters somehow in the new screenshots?

Seems like a valid question. Either way, please don't insult the intelligence of the people here or yourself into thinking these are in any way generic rosters.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 29

It's not schtick it's a fact and I'm sorry it's not to your liking
Quote:
We have already seen the current 2013 rosters in the game. There is a video that shows all the current rosters, being scrolled through on the console itself. We know they are authentic and updated for 2013, as any number of threads complaining about how bad the ratings are can attest to.
Which would seem to support the theory that they're not based on real players which EA has admitted several times. They rate out the rosters as a whole they don't go through individually rating each player in the default roster to attempt to match the real life counterpart. so all those threads complaining about the ratings are basically slamming their own heads into a wall

Last edited by moylan1234; 06-21-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #32
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
It's not schtick it's a fact and I'm sorry it's not to your liking
Don't be obtuse. The rosters are based on real life players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »