Home

Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #1 Improved Online Dynasty Stability

This is a discussion on Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #1 Improved Online Dynasty Stability within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #1 Improved Online Dynasty Stability

"Transfer failed" errors single-handedly ruined the Online Dynasty mode in NCAA Football 12.

An online dynasty I participated in died in the middle of our second season because the commissioner could not advance the league without getting an error message. Even the online league I ran eventually got stuck in a bowl week and was blocked from advancing by an unremitting "transfer failed" error.

EA Tiburon could not diagnose these errors properly, and as a result, the company was unable solve them for NCAA Football 12.

The development team claims to have corrected last year's Online Dynasty issues for NCAA Football 13.

Additionally, should any future bugs occur, EA Tiburon has added an "incident identification number," which will tell the developers the exact nature of any errors that are occur in-game.

Knowing exactly what's going wrong should allow the NCAA Football team to produce quicker fixes to any future problems that arise.

Do you think online dynasties will indeed be more stable this year?
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #1 Improved Online Dynasty Stability

I honestly believe that this should be expected, not used for excitement.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 06-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #1 Improved Online Dynasty Stability

I'll believe it when I see it. Hopefully, it is improved.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:42 PM   #4
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah fixing a bug shouldn't be the #1 feature. Should've been fixed last year.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #5
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3RIS3H
I honestly believe that this should be expected, not used for excitement.
Not only that, but - and keep in mind I love the mode - isn't the percentage of people overall who actually use OD pretty small? Maybe this list is meant to be personal, but this doesn't sound like the kind of thing that will be getting the overall fanbase most excited. That said, it's good that it is fixed (if true).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #6
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Oh, well 4 or of 5 ain't bad, lol, but seriously, I personally would consider technical stuff like this outside of the purview of things to be excited for in an upcoming game. I guess, however for people who's primary or even sole gaming experience is online, this would have to be something of great importance to them.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:46 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0
LOL, this the #1 reason to buy the game?
Old 06-24-2012, 04:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1
I didn't have any issues in 12 to the degree of most but it was plenty buggy. In no way should this even be something to use as an hype product. Hopefully things will run smoothly this year b/c before 12, I never had an issue

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »