Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Erick Boenisch Producer Interview (GamerLiveTV)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Erick Boenisch Producer Interview (GamerLiveTV) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Gets Detailed and Previewed by Visual Concepts/2K Sports Erick Boenisch

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Please elaborate.
2k has been too busy over the last few years adding gimmicks like legends mode and new animations rather than improving the core gameplay. I can't even remember the last time online or association saw any improvement.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:28 PM   #18
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurryMan
2k has been too busy over the last few years adding gimmicks like legends mode and new animations rather than improving the core gameplay. I can't even remember the last time online or association saw any improvement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas

Last edited by Paul Pierce_OS; 06-24-2012 at 11:45 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #19
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerbang
most games do start giving out info months before release so people should expect more.
So what do you want them to do, release info that will outrage customers? This is a business and by looking at your post history you clearly don't get that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 06-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Gets Detailed and Previewed by Visual Concepts/2K Sports Erick Boenisch

Quote:
umm not sure if serious
Old 06-25-2012, 02:21 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 10

All I really got out of that was that the graphical interface looks pretty lame, which is a shame since it was getting better and better for years. That score ticker is really boring, weird they changed it from the TNT style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 11:35 AM   #22
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
So NBA 2k11 a game some regard as the best sports game of all time is just a gimmick, the inclusion of some of the best players in the history including Jordan in the game is a gimmick, you my friend clearly don't know the definition of a gimmick.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #23
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

In talking w/ Erick myself, trust me when I say, it is IMPOSSIBLE to squeeze any "juicy info" from him.

These early interviews are just that, EARLY. No way will any of the Producers or PR talk about upcoming additions, until the time comes. Once features are announced, we (as well as all other outlets), will have time to ask questions about those specific items. It's just how it works.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #24
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »