Home

NBA 2K13 Cover Athletes Are Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Cover Athletes Are Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2012, 08:54 AM   #9
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
Absolutely love the choices!

Well done 2K now kindly spill the gameplay details ;-)
Old 06-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #10
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Cover Athletes Are Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
NICE, glad i didnt have to choose what cover i wanted from those, lol..... now i'm curious who live has, they have to at least get lebron or the Miami big three to compete cover wise!
no they don't it won't matter who is on the cover of either one if the gameplay isn't good
Old 06-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #11
Rookie

Str0mTropper's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Does not make any sense to me. Rose 2011 MVP, Blake Griffin a high flying maniac, Durant 2012 NBA Scoring Champion, but sunk in the 2012 Finals. I am not a Miami Heat fan but King James should have definatly been on the cover.
You ever think he didn't want to?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #12
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Unfortunately, this is about the only place you'll see Derrick Rose this year. Get well DR, love you man!
Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #13
Rookie

BSchwartz07's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Does not make any sense to me. Rose 2011 MVP, Blake Griffin a high flying maniac, Durant 2012 NBA Scoring Champion, but sunk in the 2012 Finals. I am not a Miami Heat fan but King James should have definatly been on the cover.
WAAAAAY too many people despise LeBron. There would be people that wouldn't buy the game just because he is on the cover.

As for the rest of the cover, strange that they selected Rose, he will miss most of next season... Blake is overrated, and Durant was a good choice. Not an amazing cover, but 2K usually has more to offer in their games than just a new box (...looking at you EA). Can't wait to hear what all they add to this year. I loved 2k11, and was very impressed with 2k12's improvements to it. Not disappointed in either purchase. Here's hoping for a my player mode where you can speed the game up to 5 min quarters... sad but last year's played a little too real. I don't have time to invest well over an hour into every single game of the season.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:09 AM   #14
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K13 Cover Athletes Are Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose

I like the idea of going from the three legends last year to featuring three superstars of the new generation. I would've thought they would give each his own individual cover and put a small image of Michael Jordan in the corner or something to show he's in the game (if he is/the legends are). Should resonate with the younger fans with no lockout to worry about. But hoping the legends are still in the game

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 06-26-2012, 09:11 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 8
Come on now 2K Sports. Eddy Curry is now an NBA Champion! Give the man some props and take these non-champions off the cover.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #16
Rookie

BSchwartz07's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
I like the idea of going from the three legends last year to featuring three superstars of the new generation. I would've thought they would give each his own individual cover and put a small image of Michael Jordan in the corner or something to show he's in the game (if he is/the legends are). Should resonate with the younger fans with no lockout to worry about. But hoping the legends are still in the game
I like that idea! Hope they keep the legends. Also, I'd like to see the World competitions added in an olympic year. Would be a fun addition to the offseason of your franchise to see your young superstar rep the USA. Could even add old "Dream Teams" in the classic mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »