Home

Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

This is a discussion on Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

What's with calling Western Kentucky bad? They were 7-5 last year.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:57 PM   #10
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

I disagree with Louisiana not being a hotbed for recruiting. Per capita they are the best NFL producing state in the country.

Plus, isn't Florida or Texas a pipeline state for LSU on NCAA?

Louisiana had the most NFL players per capita of any state last year, if you count the number of players it had on season-opening rosters (53) and its total population according to the 2010 U.S. Census (4,533,372). If we measure Louisiana's number of 2012 FBS signees against its total number of high school football players in 2010-11, only Florida and Georgia had better ratios. Louisiana had 18,229 high school football players in the 2010-11 school year, lower than the totals at Pennsylvania (26,505), Virginia (25,549) or Alabama (22,833). Yet Louisiana had a combined total of 62 four-star and five-star recruits from 2008-12, while Alabama had 60, Pennsylvania had 54 and Virginia had 53 (not including players from Chatham Hargrave Military Academy or Fork Union Military

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...sp?CID=1371422
Old 06-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #11
Rookie

robbiedizzle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGipper86
Roadrunner is cooler than a Bobcat...psh. We'll see come Novermber 24th.
Let's not forget that we have the legendary Larry Coker as coach here at UTSA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
Rookie

Lawdawg25's Arena

OVR: 3

My destinations:

The Return to Glory Dynasty: SMU. It would be fun to bring back the pony express after their death penalty.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: Texas of course. Haven't had an outstanding record the last 2 years but still a major team.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: Tulsa. Great offense and you can get most of your recruits from Texas.

The Impossible Dynasty: Idaho. Not a real great team and recruiting can't be too easy in the Midwest.

The New Guy Dynasty: UTSA. I created Texas State on teambuilder last year so I've already had my fill of them. Plus UTSA has their actual stadium, unlike the other two.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Washington State. Exciting new offense under Leach, as well as a couple playmakers to get you started. New uniform combos add some spice too.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Bowling Green. They're one of those teams that I never think or hear about, so it might be fun to try and build them up.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Agree with Notre Dame here. Always fun to try and bring Notre Dame back to the glory days.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #13
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

I like the thread idea though. Good work. Let me give it a try.

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Notre Dame. I think you can go a million different ways with Notre Dame in a dynasty. You can stay independent and schedule whoever you want. Or you can join the Big 10, Big 12, or ACC and still have it be realistic. I think I may do a ND dynasty for the first time.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: LSU. I think this is a good pick. Fun stadium. Fun conference. Fun rivalries. Still have a lot to prove.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: ECU. Good location and I like the uniforms.

The Impossible Dynasty: New Mexico State. Just a few years ago, the athletic department asked fans to donate food to the program so that they could feed the football players. What a storyline to start a 'it's impossible to win here' dynasty.

The New Guy Dynasty: UTSA. Good pick.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Clemson. They have everything you need to become a power in college football. Good state for recruiting. Rabid fanbase. Winnable conference. Yet they only have one National Title and it was over 30 years ago.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Buffalo. It's something about making a New York area football team good that is intriguing.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: SMU. They got the death penalty. Nuff said.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #14
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm going with my favorite team like I always do, FSU all day.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 38

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Miami, I'm not a Miami fan or anything, but I just think it would be fun to bring them back to the top of college football.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: Boise State. They aren't really a powerhouse, but I'm a Boise State homer.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: SMU. I just love their uniforms and their history.

The Impossible Dynasty: Army. Not much going for them.

The New Guy Dynasty: UTSA. They play in the Alamo Dome and set the record for attendance for an up start football program.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Michigan State. The Big 10 is a hard conference, plus Notre Dame is one of their rivals.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Northern Illinois. I live in Illinois and never hear about them, unless it's in relation to Michael Turner.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Army. I know its the same as the impossible dynasty, but they were a major powerhouse a very long time ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #16
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Louisiana isn't a recruiting hotbed? LOL what? Aside from Louisiana, East Texas is literally right next to LSU country as well.

@AdamdotH

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »