Home

Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #4 College Atmosphere

This is a discussion on Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #4 College Atmosphere within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #9
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #4 College Atmosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Turn up the crowd noise slider. It's probably at 50 in the demo. I turn it up to 100 every year, crowd usually sounds good.
It's probably at the default setting, and if it's the same as it was in NCAA '12 then the demo has the crowd noise set to 90.

We'll see when the game comes out, but one of the selling points this year was working with the FIFA audio team and you can hear better swells in the demo but the volume of the crowd is too muted especially when the home team is on defense.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #10
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vavatron
I believe it is always better than Madden, because I am a college football fan. That being said, as hard as they try, they will never come close to replicating game day in reality...
Definitely better than Madden....and in my opinion college football is a lot more exciting to watch than the pros every week. They'll never be able to replicate game day in reality, but there are a lot areas where they could improve and they have yet to do so.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #11
Rookie

OKSTcowboys's Arena

OVR: 1
College atmosphere is everything.... ive never seen a NFL crows rudh the field after a win
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #12
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Turn up the crowd noise slider. It's probably at 50 in the demo. I turn it up to 100 every year, crowd usually sounds good.
i do too, it was still weak last year.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #13
Rookie

ramblinGTwreck's Arena

This is a major reason why I love college football more than the NFL, in video games and real life. There is nothing like the intensity of a college gameday where every game means everything.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #14
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

This thread quickly turned into reasons why the NCAA is better than the NFL not reasons why NCAA13 will be better than Madden13.

I'm not even a huge fan of Madden but louder crowds and improved atmosphere (read: USC's cheerleaders) does very little to bridge the gap between this game and Madden (or college football in general).

Last edited by prowler; 07-06-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 3

How different are Madden and NCAA? One is hyped up about twitter feeds and the other authentic crowds...Which would you rather have? Easy choice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #16
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14
yeah, im sorry, but barring a complete turd of a game from madden, I think madden will kick the living crap out of NCAA this year (and future years, actually). and this is from a guy who loves college football.

besided, the atmosphere in ncaa 12 and ncaa 13 demo was very ho hum. was not impressed at all. bring back the 2005 home field advantage thing for crying out loud. at least that kinda made a difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »