Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Reggie White

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Reggie White within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #17
Rookie

Lionsfan7887's Arena

OVR: 10
looks nice
Old 07-13-2012, 10:05 PM   #18
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Reggie White

looks great to me!
Old 07-14-2012, 12:42 AM   #19
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmizzou852
Oh you've played Madden13 already? No? Okay didn't think so. Why complain about something being broken on a game when you haven't even played it?
We already know they only "tweaked" OL/DL play. That along with the vids lets us know a good bit. Will it be a little better due to the tweaks? Maybe but not close to the way most of us want. True OL/DL interaction - less canned animations and weight/power transfer etc.. = Ratings that matter.

So unless you just started playing madden this year, you should know this.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-14-2012, 04:55 AM   #20
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Maybe it's just the lighting in that particular photo, but the shade of green on those uniforms is way too dark.
It's not the lighting because the actual hue is far off. It's closer to the Eagles current "midnight green" (technically now "Nike Green", but I refuse to call it that) than it is to their classic "Kelly Green".

I took the liberty of fixing it for them...

The pants might also be off (they are suppose to be silver), but it's hard to tell because the sunlight drowns out the color. I hope I'm wrong and it looks better than in the final game, I doubt there is enough time to fix it now. This is my favorite of all the Eagles uniforms as it is the one I grew up with, so I hope that it looks right.

Maybe it's going through a photo filter that I'm just not seeing. I found from the pictures of Madden 12 onward that the art team likes to put more filters on their photos than a teenage girl using Instagram. "Turn up the saturation, everyone likes bright colors!"

[edit] Here's a comparison shot...

Also, just so this post isn't all negative, I really like the player model. I really wish this leads to the return of classic teams in future Madden titles. For now though, I will have a blast playing as the Minister of Defense on Madden 13.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers

Last edited by DUDERMAN; 07-14-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Wow I knew the color was off but when posted next to kelly green you can REALLY tell. They have never had the Eagles colors right be it Midnight or Kelly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #22
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
Too bad we can't play with classic teams or with other classic players, and have to pass rush Eli Manning and Tony Romo instead of Troy Aikman, or any other classic players.
wait...I don't follow the forums at all...so there's no way to recreate classic teams at all?
Old 07-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

there is no create a team anymore for franchise (CCM) you can not import a team in to your franchise (CCM). You could edit a roster to have classic players and do a play now game...that is it
Old 07-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #24
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
there is no create a team anymore for franchise (CCM) you can not import a team in to your franchise (CCM). You could edit a roster to have classic players and do a play now game...that is it
So we can only edit a current team? If I recall didn't past Maddens have classic teams to play with? The only problem was that we couldn't edit the players for the classic teams...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »