Home

NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Preview

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Preview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #57
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwalker
With the demo, I am having significant trouble reading the defense (with regards to the passing game). Apparently in NCAA 13 motioning a receiver to tell whether the defense is in Man or Zone does not work anymore. Several times I would motion to see if CB would move with my WR but am getting different results than the norm that we are all used to seeing (CB moves with the WR = Man, etc.). Because of this my passing game has been non-existent even though I like what EA has done with rehauling the passing game. Since this strategy is no longer valid, can anyone help me how to read defenses? I am sure that there are lots of gamers who never used motion in the first place who thrive in the passing game and any help and tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Yeah i use to do that all the time but this what you do i did this alot ill send a tight end or wr on a dummy route to see if the guy would follow him or once he leaves the zone someone else picks up it work for me
Old 07-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #58
Rookie

BigMVP78's Arena

OVR: 0
Wlill the people who didnt buy NCAA from Amazon ever get those 5 pro combat uniforms?????

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »