Home

NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 04:14 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

Dear ea, I have lots of money, how about I make you a deal? You give me a playable game, and I'll give you more money?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 04:25 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 0
Is equipment included in this?
Old 07-27-2012, 07:38 AM   #27
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14

http://www.operationsports.com/chi_hawks/blog/
Old 07-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #28
Rookie

What about an equipment store for you know those Under Armour and Adidas schools? It looks extremely ******** that the Nike schools have colored gloves and the right equipment (a little dated) but the Adidas and the Under Armor schools still get no love.... Those dated grey glove options are just shameful and the color scheme on the low top Adidas is horrible! You'd think if you gave the ability to change default unis, which by the way is about time, you should also have the ability to make equipment fixes... Including the 2bar Revo which just about every QB is wearing would also be appreciated... SMH! This game seems to be an adjustment on the fly and we apparently didn't get the actual copy on the release date.... WTF? They should really look into changing the release date to Aug since this game is incomplete!
Old 07-27-2012, 08:11 AM   #29
Rookie

Let's not forget secondary colors! I would think this is asking for too much if Madden didn't have these options but they do!!! Somebody tried to make an argument a while back about how Madden has the license to make player likenesses and NCAA doesn't. While this is true, NCAA can still make actual equipment that players wear available in the game and give us the otion to edit like we already do.... Just give us the right freaking equipment! If they didn't have any license to make the equipment then nothing in the game should be a representation of what's on the field and they should all be wearing gladiator helmets!
Old 07-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #30
Rookie

BSchwartz07's Arena

This is why I'm done giving EA sports money... not only do they charge you for the same game every year, but now you can PAY MORE to get updated uniforms? ARE YOU KIDDING?
Old 07-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #31
Rookie

blnkimgn's Arena

OVR: 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't EA do paid DLC for uniforms in the past for one of the first NCAA games on the next gen systems? I swear I remember 07 having paid DLC.

I paid $20 for the game because of credit through Amazon, and I dropped the $25 for the add-on boost pack, but I don't think I will drop another dime just for uniforms that IMO should be included for free. For those of us that bought the $25 pack, that should cover any and all uniforms as well because if not like others have said you start getting to a point where you've dropped $100 on a $45 game. If this is how they're going to do things from now on, why not make the Season Pass like Forza and other games where you pay a flat price when the game releases and you get access to all of the DLC that will come out for the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #32
Rookie

Yung Goat 404's Arena

OVR: 5

All for this have no problem paying for uniforms I have paid for worst in DLC. Ready for those white Arkansas helmets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »