Home

Madden NFL 13 Player Ratings Start Monday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Player Ratings Start Monday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #9
Pro

NBA Bound25's Arena

OVR: 9
Why don't they just release the ratings team by team like before? This is stupid. Its like they said forget the defense and offensive line and they're only worrying about the QBs, HBs and WRs
Old 07-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #10
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 13 Player Ratings Start Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA Bound25
Why don't they just release the ratings team by team like before? This is stupid. Its like they said forget the defense and offensive line and they're only worrying about the QBs, HBs and WRs
They'll get more mileage out of positional ratings. Fewer people will tune out after their team is revealed.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #11
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 13 Podcast: Plans to Reveal Ratings Disclosed

I don't really know how I feel about this but I'm leaning more towards I don't really like it. They did this a couple years ago where you could vote on the rookie ratings also.

I understand they want people to be involved and I understand they want to keep people enticed until Madden drops but I would have just preferred if they released ratings team by team or something. In the end it's not really a big deal, there's just something that feels weird about it to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #12
Rookie

onac22's Arena

OVR: 5
Who cares if they are dragging this out and marketing. Same people complaining about this would whine if they released all the ratings at once because then there is nothing to look forward to. Bottom line this doesn't change the release date and it keeps us occupied till the game releases.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 25
Just got a chance to listen... My not Dewiel has been MONEY representing my Buckeyes and Browns in the last NCAA podcast and this Madden podcast. Awesome stuff... I was laughing like a madman through both of em. Get em bro!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #14
Rookie

darknmild's Arena

OVR: 11
I don't care about the ratings they are usually meaning less anyway. Not bashing just stating my opinion. What i really wanna know is when is the DEMO releasing.? I think that it is jacked up that NCAA dropped their DEMO a little over a month in advance and the Madden team cant give the fans that same courtesy. I really hope that the game is good this year.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

a month is a long time, 2 weeks should be good.

GAMERTAG: ZACKATTACK52
REGION: PHILADELPHIA
FAVORITE TEAM: RAVENS
FAVORITE PLAYER: RAY LEWIS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 16

Other thread was closed so will show my post here:

I think they should do it based on scouting reports and measurable data and not some lame marketing gimmicks.

Also, I hate how they try to marketize everything. At the end about the demo he said I don't have the date about when we will tell you the date of the demo comes out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »