Home

Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Fastest Quarterback

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Fastest Quarterback within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 - Vote For the Fastest Quarterback

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
How about EA goes to actual real hard data and different credible scouting reports and tells us who the fastest / most accurate / etc QB is. I bet the EA people wish they thought of that earlier!! haha
This over fans choosing
Old 07-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #10
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
How about EA goes to actual real hard data and different credible scouting reports and tells us who the fastest / most accurate / etc QB is. I bet the EA people wish they thought of that earlier!! haha
That's what our ratings are based off of. Donny uses every site out there to come up with ratings.

Who do you guys think should be the fastest QB? Some will argue Vick because he's proven game speed in the NFL and others will say RGIII. It's clear that there are many different opinions. The key here is this isn't open to any player. It's guys who are already tied or very close in the rating already. We're not putting guys who are 95's in a category against guys who are 87's if that makes sense.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_New_Classic
Probably RG3.

Pryor is too unproven to be the fastest QB in the game. I realize that sounds stupid since I picked RG3, but at least he is going to get the chance to start while Pryor is a 3rd string that most likely won't see the field outside the preseason. I think Vick is aging as well so that's another reason to give Griffin the nod as well as he could have been a highly rated sprinter in track if he chose to.
Even if Vick slowed down a great deal is top end speed is still far greater than the other two. He ran a 4.26 as a rookie compared to the 4.38s of the other two. And honestly there is no evidence of Vick losing a step. He looks as explosive as ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
That's what our ratings are based off of. Donny uses every site out there to come up with ratings.

Who do you guys think should be the fastest QB? Some will argue Vick because he's proven game speed in the NFL and others will say RGIII. It's clear that there are many different opinions. The key here is this isn't open to any player. It's guys who are already tied or very close in the rating already. We're not putting guys who are 95's in a category against guys who are 87's if that makes sense.
I have a question though. How do ratings work with respect to guys who were hurt during the combine and their pro day and chose to run anyway, particularly a year later when they are finally healthy? Do you keep them at the speed that was assigned or do you increase them? What happens in that scenario?
Old 07-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #13
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I have a question though. How do ratings work with respect to guys who were hurt during the combine and their pro day and chose to run anyway?
Good question. I don't have the exact answer, but I know a lot of it will depend on what they show in preseason. For the base rating, Donny would have to explain as I don't know and refuse to make something up.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #14
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
This is not too bad its only the speed rating and not acceleration and agility, but hopefully the fans get the voting right for this.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #15
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Vick. He's the only one who has displayed his "4.3" speed in a NFL game. I'm sure RGIII is just as fast but until he proves it in game I have to decline.

Rodgers looks a lot faster than his 4.7 speed and Cam looks a little light on his feet despite running a 4.5.

Its all about how they perform in game IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
They already do... And they have openly shared that information on their sources.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »