Home

NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here

If you are having issues freezing in NCAA Football 13, after Title Update #1, please list ALL SPECIFICS HERE. We'll send it over to EA Sports to take a look at.
  • Which console
  • Online/Offline
  • Mode
  • Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc.
  • Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID
If you are not having any freezing issues, don't bother responding.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 08-01-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
Pro

Fierce2k4's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post Details Here

Which mode: Startup
Gamertag: Sneeky Assassin

I dont know if i have bad copy of the game, my xbox needs to be repaired, or a combination of both, but im having serious issues with the startup of the game. I have to turn my xbox on and off atleast twice for my xbox to even read the disc. Once it finally does read the disc, it will load all the way upto the main menu. When im at the main menu, ill press start and it will try to connect to the ea servers. As its trying to connect it will freeze almost every first try. I then have to turn my xbox off then back on, and finally everything works fine and i can play the game. takes nearly 5 minutes to do every time.
College Football Team: Florida State Seminoles
College Basketball Team: UNC Tar Heels
Old 08-01-2012, 11:54 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post Details Here

My issues are as follows:

I'm playing in an OFFline dynasty on PS3 with Cal. My PSN ID is TheBigSho. I am using a Custom Playbook and I'm the Offensive Coordinator in my third season with Cal, having spent 2 years prior as the OC at MTSU.

Difficulty Level: AA, Recruiting: Varsity, Play Speed: Slow, Rosters: Pastapadre.

I'm in Week 14, 2016. I did all of my recruiting and then attempted to advance to Week 15. I have a bye in Week 14 and Week 15. When I hit the X button to advance, the "loading wheel" turns once, then stops, the screen refreshes and it goes back to where I started. This process takes maybe 5 seconds. I have made multiple saves with different names and turned off auto-save.

In the Scores/Schedules tab when I hit R2 I can see all the scheduled games for Week 15. However, when I hit R1 and go to my team's schedule, there is no Week 15 for my team listed.

If you need more info from me please contact me at malik899@gmail or @BigSho31. And thank you...since I've gotten about 0 help from EA Sports.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Playing offline in dynasty mode on Xbox 360. It has happened at the end of the game where the final score is shown. It has also happened after a studio update as it is changing screens to come back to play mode. Gamertag coryv24, dynasty name Vols
Old 08-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 9
Xbox 360, Offline Dynasty, GT: A GuyNamed Kyle

After winning the 2014 BCS Title game with Stanford over Notre Dame, system froze during postgame cutscenes as confetti was falling. My dynasty file name is : 2. (this was my second dynasty that I was playing) The file was stored on my Xbox 360 120GB Hard drive.

There were no created players in this dynasty, but I was using a created coach.

My email is [email protected]

I hope this helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6
Which console: PS3
Online/Offline: Offline
Mode: RTG or Dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc: After the game is over the start screen wont pull up and Have to play the game again
Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID: ngw411
Old 08-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
Rookie

Schreck's Arena

OVR: 3
Which console: Xbox 360
Online/Offline: Online Dynasty
Mode: Online Dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? It is happening during Studio Updates and Game Track cut scenes in OD games against the cpu. Doesn't happen on every one of them, but has happened several times in 2 of last 3 games, always in the 2nd half.
Post the name of your dynasty: OTP
Gamertag: Schreck822
Old 08-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here

Which console : XBOX 360
Online/Offline : Offline
Mode : Dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc. : After third quarter when the ESPN Square with an image of the game with the score underneat was showned. Stuttered a bit, then total freezing.
Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID : Dynasty name : BCKP / Gamertag : BibiCleo04

Note : Downloaded the patch, delete tuner, than play and freeze. Used Geaulxden roster from saturday july 28th. When tuner on, the game didn't freezed, but only played 1 quarter to see if it went through.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »