Home

Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Highest Awareness Rating

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Highest Awareness Rating within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #25
Banned

codyj123_321's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Highest Awareness Ratin

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
Again, realize circumstance. The Colts made sure they secured the #1 overall pick so they made sure they didn't much games at all. Also, they were starting Curtis Painter and Kerry Colins, notice when they bring in Orlovsky, they won 2 out of their last couple of games if I'm not mistaken.

The 11-5 year was a result of Cassel losing to every good team (5) that Brady beat. That 11-5 year would've been a 16-0 year given a pretty easy schedule they received that year. Plus, Brady has only had some 4-5 years good receiving talent, 2-3 years of consistent rushing talent, and has had bad defenses the last couple of years. Peyton has had a couple thousand yard rushers if I'm not mistaken, good receiving talent, and at least 5 years of a Top 5 defense. But this isn't the point.

But the point of this post isn't to say which QB is better, is to say they using a select few statistics to determine a certain QB's skill (in this case, awareness) is inaccurate.
NFL analyst and experts praise Manning and rave over what he does in that pocket. He is the perfect example of a surgeon general. He is the most aware QB i have ever seen and the stat's i posted have backed all of this up. Brady is elite, yes, and a sure fire HOF'er, but If were being realistic nobody can touch Manning on awareness. Since this is "Who is the most aware QB" I will only touch on that. I could debate with you all day about Brady vs. Manning but we'll save that for another day haha

Last edited by codyj123_321; 08-02-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #26
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Highest Awareness Ratin

Considering all three of the players have elite and even hall of fame awareness at their position, this is no easy task. I will give the slight edge to Manning though.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:59 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 37
Considering Brady is nearing a 3 to 1 TD to INT ratio, and the 2 highest TD to INT ratio seasons, with small WRs, no D to speak of but improving and no running game i say Brady. Manning had at 1 point 2 potential HOF WRs, a potential HOF RB, a top OL, and the best 1 2 pass rushing tandem in the league, and Brees has more weapons than pretty much any HOFer out there and had playmaking RBs and since hes been there he had the 2 best Gs in all of football, the best LG and RG in the league with tall WRs. Bradys OL someway changes every year lately with injuries and retiring players.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:36 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 8

I voted for Manning. All 3 will be close, you could have Manning with like a high 90s score like 97 than Brady with 96 and Brees with 95-96 so big deal regardless. I just cannot vote for Brady over Manning.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:26 AM   #29
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Spoiler
I'm glad I scrolled down to see this because this is the information I thought of when I initially read the OP. Now I'm confused on what AWR actually controls in Madden.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:37 AM   #30
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
I hate Brady as much as the next guy, but that was just an unnecessary shot with nothing to do with anything.
You don't think having the tape of another team's defense would help a quarterback become more AWARE of what is going to happen?
Old 08-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #31
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

I do not beleive this. I knew this would happen. Brees has the best awareness easiliy yet Manning is winning!?! It is why you get coruppted results from these votes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »