Home

Madden NFL 13 Demo NOT Coming Tuesday, Most Likely August 14th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Demo NOT Coming Tuesday, Most Likely August 14th within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #25
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 13 Demo NOT Coming Tomorrow

I'm fine with that. I'm still playing NCAA anyway and without the infinity engine they should play the same... Right?

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
The lack of a demo so far is growing increasingly worrisome. Once again, I do not think the Madden team is very confident in their product this year. You would think with all the buzz and excitement they created for the Infinity Engine, they would be chomping at the bit to show gameplay videos and get the demo out.

They have done neither....

EDIT: If you follow NHL you can see how confident they are in their product. They release 5 minute long RAW gameplay videos showing specific changes to their gameplay. With Madden we get 30 second clips of a zoomed in view that is in more of a "sizzle trailer" format then showing real gameplay.
And...with NBA Live 13, well we've gotten a couple of screenshots.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #27
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

Not really looking forward to the demo to be honest. They have said it is a VERY EARLY representation of the game so we might as well play the Madden 12 demo.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #28
Rookie

XplosiveRunna26's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
But it's coming out august 28th so shouldn't the demo be out tomorrow based on the last two years?
I just hope if we do have a demo that the demo plays out well.Im Wondering which teams would we be allowed to choose from (hopefully eagles are one of them lol).
Old 08-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #29
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
I'm fine with that. I'm still playing NCAA anyway and without the infinity engine they should play the same... Right?
I would think so seeing as they're only animations. As for throwing collisions into those animations, I have no idea.

https://www.twitch.tv/ky3217
Old 08-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #30
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Kinda disappointed but no big deal to me. I mean I never been blown away by a madden demo anyways that i can remember. It just a little tease anyways makes me want to play the whole game with all the bells and whistles which what a demo is intended to do. Its more of I just want to play a new nfl football game with the preseason starting up this week and the real season not far behind. I love this time of year! make me wait longer lol is so depressing when the season is over it goes to fast.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #31
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
The anticipation sucks! However, it also sucked having the game in-hand and having to wait weeks for the week 1 roster update to officially begin franchises.

So there's give and take. I want the game now, but I like that when it hits retail, the week 1 roster update won't be far behind & thus franchises can begin sooner.
Yeah, I totally agree with this, especially since everyone is now dependent on the Official roster updates. If it was releasing tomorrow or next week, people would be going insane waiting for a roster that they could take into CCM.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 02:15 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 25
The later we get the demo... The closer to retail it will be = great for people who are on the fence.

That also means that Gameplay SHOULD be much more polished.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »